Poll: How many Forum members have you met?
>3
[Show Results]

How many Forum members have you met in person?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: How many Forum members have you met in person?
(02-08-2015 10:31 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(02-08-2015 10:08 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Goddamn, I hate Vegas. I'd rather go to Hell.

Really?! I love Vegas. I have never had a bad time there. (Although, probably not as good of time as Pablo Tongue )

One visit to Vegas is more than enough, there is nothing to see except the Strip and Fremont St. I went there last year, had a great time but more than two days spent there is a wastage of time.

Before people attack me for being a Muslim, no, I did not visit strippers in Vegas... I guess many go there just for that, but i think it's a colorful city for a visit even if you don't turn to the Sin side.

On topic: I just joined yesterday, haven't met anyone, don't plan on meeting anyone, and i hope i don't meet anyone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2015, 12:31 PM
(07-08-2015 12:29 PM)π¶∆ Wrote:  Before people attack me for being a Muslim, no, I did not visit strippers in Vegas...

On topic: I just joined yesterday, haven't met anyone, don't plan on meeting anyone, and i hope i don't meet anyone.

And then you wonder why most people in here aren't friendly to you?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 5 users Like undergroundp's post
07-08-2015, 12:31 PM
(07-08-2015 12:29 PM)π¶∆ Wrote:  
(02-08-2015 10:31 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Really?! I love Vegas. I have never had a bad time there. (Although, probably not as good of time as Pablo Tongue )

One visit to Vegas is more than enough, there is nothing to see except the Strip and Fremont St. I went there last year, had a great time but more than two days spent there is a wastage of time.

Before people attack me for being a Muslim, no, I did not visit strippers in Vegas... I guess many go there just for that, but i think it's a colorful city for a visit even if you don't turn to the Sin side.

That's fine. More strippers for us! Thumbsup
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
07-08-2015, 12:34 PM
(07-08-2015 12:31 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 12:29 PM)π¶∆ Wrote:  Before people attack me for being a Muslim, no, I did not visit strippers in Vegas...

And then you wonder why most people in here aren't friendly to you?

It's about survival. I like my face just the way it is, not in the mood to lose a few teeth.
07-08-2015, 12:34 PM
(07-08-2015 12:31 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 12:29 PM)π¶∆ Wrote:  One visit to Vegas is more than enough, there is nothing to see except the Strip and Fremont St. I went there last year, had a great time but more than two days spent there is a wastage of time.

That's fine. More strippers for us! Thumbsup

<digging furiously through drawers for his thong>
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
07-08-2015, 12:37 PM
(07-08-2015 12:29 PM)π¶∆ Wrote:  Before people attack me for being a Muslim, no, I did not visit strippers in Vegas... I guess many go there just for that, but i think it's a colorful city for a visit even if you don't turn to the Sin side.

Aren't you a little ray of sunshine?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
07-08-2015, 12:39 PM
(07-08-2015 12:34 PM)π¶∆ Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 12:31 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  And then you wonder why most people in here aren't friendly to you?

It's about survival. I like my face just the way it is, not in the mood to lose a few teeth.

We're not that bad. We'd help you find them.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 6 users Like yakherder's post
07-08-2015, 12:39 PM
(07-08-2015 12:31 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  And then you wonder why most people in here aren't friendly to you?

Just because your religion is violent, don't assume our reaction would be.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
07-08-2015, 12:41 PM

You honestly think that we have fun beating up religious people in here? I've had a few arguments or disagreements with some people in here but I'd still like to meet them and it would be fine.

We're simply discussing here. All you've done since you joined the forum is stereotype atheists and make it clear that you think this place is hostile and all that just because 10-15 people (out of the hundreds of members here) were a bit aggressive (and often not unprovoked).

If you come here considering me an enemy without even having talked to me, I'm sorry but I won't be exactly friendly.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 6 users Like undergroundp's post
07-08-2015, 12:41 PM
(07-08-2015 12:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 12:34 PM)π¶∆ Wrote:  It's about survival. I like my face just the way it is, not in the mood to lose a few teeth.

Just because your religion is violent, don't assume our reaction would be.

A theist projecting their own disgusting views on to atheists...? Noooooo, I'm shocked!

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post