Poll: How many Forum members have you met?
>3
[Show Results]

How many Forum members have you met in person?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: How many Forum members have you met in person?
[Image: quote-don-t-let-that-chip-on-your-should...365886.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
07-08-2015, 12:46 PM
(07-08-2015 12:34 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 12:31 PM)jennybee Wrote:  That's fine. More strippers for us! Thumbsup

<digging furiously through drawers for his thong>

You have a thong?! Shocking
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
07-08-2015, 12:47 PM
lol, no, but it sounded funny when I was typing.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
07-08-2015, 12:56 PM
(07-08-2015 12:47 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  lol, no, but it sounded funny when I was typing.

I was going to say maybe we could go to open stripper night and you could do some dances and pay for the TTA hotel rooms. Between that and Turkey shaking his tiny nipples, we should be able to get a Sky Suite!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-08-2015, 01:10 PM
Considering how many introverts are on this forum, I'm surprised anyone has met anyone.

I know it would take a lot of persuading to get me to crawl out from under my cozy blanket of self-imposed isolation. Shy

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
07-08-2015, 01:14 PM
(07-08-2015 01:10 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Considering how many introverts are on this forum, I'm surprised anyone has met anyone.

I know it would take a lot of persuading to get me to crawl out from under my cozy blanket of self-imposed isolation. Shy

I have a can opener Thumbsup
07-08-2015, 01:17 PM
(07-08-2015 01:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 01:10 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Considering how many introverts are on this forum, I'm surprised anyone has met anyone.

I have a can opener Thumbsup

Uh oh...I'm in trouble now... Smile

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
07-08-2015, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2015 01:31 PM by TurkeyBurner.)
(07-08-2015 12:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 12:47 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  lol, no, but it sounded funny when I was typing.

I was going to say maybe we could go to open stripper night and you could do some dances and pay for the TTA hotel rooms. Between that and Turkey shaking his tiny nipples, we should be able to get a Sky Suite!

I'm game! I don't have a thong, but I could borrow my wife's. On second thought, her underwear doesn't usually do a very good job of, um, containment. I'll just go commando.

This is shaping up to be quite the party!

EDIT: Wait a tic --- OPEN STRIPPER NIGHT?!?! I had no idea... Just a head's up, now that I am aware of the existence of an actual OPEN STRIPPER NIGHT, I may be seeking marriage counseling to help my wife deal with my new hobby.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 4 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
07-08-2015, 01:23 PM
(07-08-2015 01:22 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 12:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I was going to say maybe we could go to open stripper night and you could do some dances and pay for the TTA hotel rooms. Between that and Turkey shaking his tiny nipples, we should be able to get a Sky Suite!

I'm game! I don't have a thong, but I could borrow my wife's. On second thought, her underwear doesn't usually do a very good job of, um, containment. I'll just go commando.

I simply have no shame, so I'm in!

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
07-08-2015, 01:42 PM
(07-08-2015 01:22 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 12:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I was going to say maybe we could go to open stripper night and you could do some dances and pay for the TTA hotel rooms. Between that and Turkey shaking his tiny nipples, we should be able to get a Sky Suite!

EDIT: Wait a tic --- OPEN STRIPPER NIGHT?!?! I had no idea... Just a head's up, now that I am aware of the existence of an actual OPEN STRIPPER NIGHT, I may be seeking marriage counseling to help my wife deal with my new hobby.

The Dance of the Snipples