How many christians will be saved from hell?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2015, 07:31 PM
How many christians will be saved from hell?
Well if you believe in the Bible, not too many! You see, we're all sinners. But, I can't say I have ever once seen a Christian who plucked out his own eye:

So if your eye--even your good eye--causes you to lust, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Or one who severed his own hand:

And if your hand--even your stronger hand--causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

And yet, these Bible passages would make you believe that you will all be cast into hell if you don't blind or mame yourself.

I know. It should not be take literally. Well go tell that to Ken Ham. Cause I don't see him missing any body parts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: How many christians will be saved from hell?
Wow....

The sock puppet emerges......

Who had 48 hours????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
13-07-2015, 08:24 PM
(13-07-2015 07:41 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Wow....

The sock puppet emerges......

Who had 48 hours????

IP is on wrong continent. I doubt he knows how to fake it...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-07-2015, 08:25 PM
(13-07-2015 07:31 PM)mgoering Wrote:  Well if you believe in the Bible, not too many! You see, we're all sinners. But, I can't say I have ever once seen a Christian who plucked out his own eye:

So if your eye--even your good eye--causes you to lust, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

And if your hand--even your stronger hand--causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

And yet, these Bible passages would make you believe that you will all be cast into hell if you don't blind or mame yourself.

I know. It should not be take literally. Well go tell that to Ken Ham. Cause I don't see him missing any body parts.

Welcome.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-07-2015, 08:59 PM
(13-07-2015 07:31 PM)mgoering Wrote:  Well if you believe in the Bible, not too many! You see, we're all sinners. But, I can't say I have ever once seen a Christian who plucked out his own eye:

None.
"The wages of sin is death". (period).
Paul said only the saved are immortal.
Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
14-07-2015, 06:05 AM
I ate hell for breakfast and it no longer exists, therefore no christians can be sent there .

Sorry for taking your hell away christians .
I guess that removes the whole believing in christ thing. No need to believe anymore. It doesn't block any torture that your god was going to dish out to you.

I probably shouldn't mention this, but I also ate heaven too. It was delicious. One might say heavenly.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
14-07-2015, 06:07 AM
(14-07-2015 06:05 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I ate hell for breakfast and it no longer exists, therefore no christians can be sent there .

Sorry for taking your hell away christians .
I guess that removes the whole believing in christ thing. No need to believe anymore. It doesn't block any torture that your god was going to dish out to you.

I probably shouldn't mention this, but I also ate heaven too. It was delicious. One might say heavenly.

But did it taste like ------ chicken???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
14-07-2015, 06:58 AM

Easy, you cherry-pick the parts you like, declare the parts you don't like part of the Old Testament or metaphorical. Create your own personal religion based on your own interpretations so that you're eventually the only one that believes exactly the correct Truth.

You'll be the only one in heaven, you'll be Yahweh's gimp for eternity.

[Image: o-GIMP-MAN-OF-ESSEX-facebook.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition