How many contradictions/logical fallacies etc can you spot in this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: How many contradictions/logical fallacies etc can you spot in this?
Made it to when he asked "Why?" before I realized the little gremlin operating my brain was screaming that same word inside my head. So I stopped, and everything's fine now.

My blog
[Image: communion_zpslrzvgcuh.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2015, 07:49 PM
So I just scrolled to the end as is my wont with clueless idiots and I found this gem along the way.

[Image: atheist.png]

Looks like something QContradiction or CallOfTheWeak would carry in their wallets to hand to the priest to recite for their last rites.

#sigh
29-11-2015, 12:05 AM
(28-11-2015 07:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So I just scrolled to the end as is my wont with clueless idiots and I found this gem along the way.

Looks like something QContradiction or CallOfTheWeak would carry in their wallets to hand to the priest to recite for their last rites.

I'd like your post to show support, but you made me read it, so fuck you Angry

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-11-2015, 06:49 AM
(28-11-2015 07:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So I just scrolled to the end as is my wont with clueless idiots and I found this gem along the way.

They should have just provided a link to the Wikipedia entry on special pleading.Laugh out load

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
29-11-2015, 01:20 PM

I love this. They've created an arbitrary set and defined the variables therein and drawn a conclusion based upon that. Then they seem to equate their arbitrary set to all of reality, because they can do that for some reason.

No justification, no reasoning, just because.

Definitions do not make things so. I define a flying bagel that dispenses other warm asiago cheese bagels whenever I am hungry and exists necessarily. So where's my damn bagel?

Making an analogy does not make things so. Prisons have an inside part, just like chocolate eclairs do. Does that mean prison is a pleasant thing?
30-11-2015, 03:03 AM
Nice algeabra equation. Now solve for "A".

My blog
[Image: communion_zpslrzvgcuh.jpg]