How many guys can't get it in?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2012, 06:21 AM
RE: How many guys can't get it in?
(19-11-2012 05:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 01:57 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Lmao. The only time I have an issue "getting it in" is right after sex (or the morning after) when there's a nice crust overtop the...uh..."nozzle". You think it's gonna be just another day at the pisser and suddenly it starts jetting off in all directions like a broken hose. Angry

I'm relieved Laughat that I'm not the only one with a double-jet issue.
Solution: Get a morning-glory BJ before you go.
[Image: tumblr_lo6vctsasH1qhafj6.gif]
BRILLIANT!!!

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Misanthropik's post
19-11-2012, 01:12 PM
I don't know what you guys are talking about, never had a problem after sex or in the morning, and certainly no crusty nozzle issues, and think you two have gonsyphalitis or something. I'm a clean-shooter, all the way.

Find all posts by this user
19-11-2012, 01:17 PM
(19-11-2012 01:12 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I don't know what you guys are talking about, never had a problem after sex or in the morning, and certainly no crusty nozzle issues, and think you two have gonsyphalitis or something. I'm a clean-shooter, all the way.
Consider

I think it only happens when there is an actual girl involved.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
19-11-2012, 04:03 PM
(18-11-2012 11:11 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-11-2012 09:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It doesn't promote the value of the property, it should, but it don't.
Shows how fucked up our real estate system is. Dodgy

I don't see why it wouldn't add to property value. Consider Must be a matter of opinion or preference since some people don't consider a bidet to be a necessity.

I would install a urinal in any half bath or powder room, especially if it's far away from the main bathroom - like in a basement or off the kitchen. These would be critical areas you don't want to drop everything and run all the way through the house to the main bath. I wouldn't think twice about installing a urinal along side a toilet since relief should be quick, convenient, and easy to maintain.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
19-11-2012, 06:44 PM
(19-11-2012 04:03 PM)kim Wrote:  
(18-11-2012 11:11 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Shows how fucked up our real estate system is. Dodgy

I don't see why it wouldn't add to property value. Consider Must be a matter of opinion or preference since some people don't consider a bidet to be a necessity.

I would install a urinal in any half bath or powder room, especially if it's far away from the main bathroom - like in a basement or off the kitchen. These would be critical areas you don't want to drop everything and run all the way through the house to the main bath. I wouldn't think twice about installing a urinal along side a toilet since relief should be quick, convenient, and easy to maintain.

I know, right? That's what I keep saying to ManlyGirl. And it is in the basement since that's the area I'm confined to (fucking dogs and kids get the upstairs). ... But she still ain't buying it.

(18-11-2012 04:34 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Of course, peeing in the shower eliminates all these issues.

You only pee once a week? That can't be healthy.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-11-2012, 06:55 PM
(19-11-2012 06:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 04:03 PM)kim Wrote:  I don't see why it wouldn't add to property value. Consider Must be a matter of opinion or preference since some people don't consider a bidet to be a necessity.

I know, right? That's what I keep saying to ManlyGirl. And it is in the basement since that's the area I'm confined to (fucking dogs and kids get the upstairs). ... But she still ain't buying it.

(18-11-2012 04:34 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Of course, peeing in the shower eliminates all these issues.

You only pee once a week? That can't be healthy.

I never said anything about peeing while the water was on. Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
19-11-2012, 07:16 PM
Ok, I'm trying real hard to wrap my head around this........some of you are saying that the morning after having sex, the end of your wieners get clogged up with the dried on stuff leftover from the previous nights lovemaking??

......ummm.....personal hygiene fellas. If ya got leftovers, a quick rinse in the washroom does wonders. Wink

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
19-11-2012, 07:20 PM
(19-11-2012 07:16 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok, I'm trying real hard to wrap my head around this........some of you are saying that the morning after having sex, the end of your wieners get clogged up with the dried on stuff leftover from the previous nights lovemaking??

......ummm.....personal hygiene fellas. If ya got leftovers, a quick rinse in the washroom does wonders. Wink

I just roll over and go to sleep. Just figured that's what we all did. No?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-11-2012, 07:35 PM
(19-11-2012 07:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 07:16 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok, I'm trying real hard to wrap my head around this........some of you are saying that the morning after having sex, the end of your wieners get clogged up with the dried on stuff leftover from the previous nights lovemaking??

Lol, no.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
19-11-2012, 07:59 PM
(19-11-2012 07:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I've always thought Stark was a little different. Now I know why. Smile

It could also be that his wife does a better job of sucking him dry than most women do. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel