How many guys can't get it in?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2012, 08:03 PM
RE: How many guys can't get it in?
(19-11-2012 01:17 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 01:12 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I don't know what you guys are talking about, never had a problem after sex or in the morning, and certainly no crusty nozzle issues, and think you two have gonsyphalitis or something. I'm a clean-shooter, all the way.
Consider

I think it only happens when there is an actual girl involved.
You know you are only supporting my gonsyphalitis hypothesis right? Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
20-11-2012, 01:43 AM
(19-11-2012 08:03 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 01:17 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Consider

You know you are only supporting my gonsyphalitis hypothesis right? Big Grin

Maybe... if I knew what it was.

All I was saying was that, and maybe Stark is unaware that this can happen, sometimes one's body-slave can be so exhausted that she forgets her duty to clean up properly.

If this happens she must do it for you in the morning before you pee otherwise she will have to clean up after the double-jet spray.
This only seems reasonable given that it was the viscosity of her love juice that caused the problem in the first place.

20-11-2012, 02:43 AM
(19-11-2012 01:17 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 01:12 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I don't know what you guys are talking about, never had a problem after sex or in the morning, and certainly no crusty nozzle issues, and think you two have gonsyphalitis or something. I'm a clean-shooter, all the way.
Consider

This. Big Grin
(Nah, seriously, messy masturbation can do it too)

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-11-2012, 12:04 PM
(19-11-2012 02:40 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  What a fucking sexist question. Angry

Awww...I sowwy HoC.....

Wuz not ment to be secksist....girlz is pigz, too, but not missin' toiwet makin' stinkz in baffroom. Boyz dey do da' stand up pee-pees....

How bouts we puts a pic of Gwynnies in da' toiwet? Den you neva' miss! Aww betters?

Shit, that's all I can take of talking like that, lol.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
20-11-2012, 12:12 PM
This has got to be the most interesting thread I've begun....

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
20-11-2012, 12:29 PM
(20-11-2012 12:04 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  How bouts we puts a pic of Gwynnies in da' toiwet?

WHAT!?!? How can you say such a thing? You are evil and mean and cruel and I ain't talking to you. Everz.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
20-11-2012, 01:08 PM
How many guys can't get it in?
(20-11-2012 12:12 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  This has got to be the most interesting thread I've begun....

Well you managed to make HoC cry so that's pretty good. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-11-2012, 01:13 PM
(19-11-2012 07:16 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok, I'm trying real hard to wrap my head around this........some of you are saying that the morning after having sex, the end of your wieners get clogged up with the dried on stuff leftover from the previous nights lovemaking??

......ummm.....personal hygiene fellas. If ya got leftovers, a quick rinse in the washroom does wonders. Wink
Of the thousands of times I've had sex, I've never had a clogged urethra.

Huh

I mean... I didn't even think that was possible.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
20-11-2012, 01:36 PM
(20-11-2012 01:13 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 07:16 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok, I'm trying real hard to wrap my head around this........some of you are saying that the morning after having sex, the end of your wieners get clogged up with the dried on stuff leftover from the previous nights lovemaking??

......ummm.....personal hygiene fellas. If ya got leftovers, a quick rinse in the washroom does wonders. Wink
Of the thousands of times I've had sex, I've never had a clogged urethra.

Huh

It's not so much "clogged" as it is simply crusted over. The cum shoots out for the first few spurts, but the ejaculations gradually decrease in pressure and velocity, and eventually it just oozes for a moment (but we all knew that. lol). If not properly cleaned afterward, a mild crust can form overtop the urethra and 20 minutes later, when you go to take a piss, the "seal" breaks awkwardly with the pressure of the urine and you get a quick spray in all directions. The occurance becomes twice as likely when you've just been inside a viscous vagina which has also left a dry film of residue upon the length of your shaft. It's infuriating and the girl in the adjascent bedroom (or your wife, or whoever) wonders why you're suddenly yelling profanities at your own dick. ("Ah! You little prick!" is sure to get a laugh)

There's no way you haven't experienced this...

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
20-11-2012, 01:45 PM
(20-11-2012 01:36 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 01:13 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Of the thousands of times I've had sex, I've never had a clogged urethra.

Huh

It's not so much "clogged" as it is simply crusted over. The cum shoots out for the first few spurts, but the ejaculations gradually decrease in pressure and velocity, and eventually it just oozes for a moment (but we all knew that. lol). If not properly cleaned afterward, a mild crust can form overtop the urethra and 20 minutes later, when you go to take a piss, the "seal" breaks awkwardly with the pressure of the urine and you get a quick spray in all directions. The occurance becomes twice as likely when you've just been inside a viscous vagina which has also left a dry film of residue upon the length of your shaft. It's infuriating and the girl in the adjascent bedroom (or your wife, or whoever) wonders why you're suddenly yelling profanities at your own dick. ("Ah! You little prick!" is sure to get a laugh)

There's no way you haven't experienced this...
No.

I've literally never experienced this.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]