How many guys can't get it in?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2012, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2012 10:21 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: How many guys can't get it in?
(12-12-2012 10:11 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  
(12-12-2012 10:03 PM)Near Wrote:  You could just get a Go Girl, You're sure to make a splash (or not).

[Image: true+story.jpg]
Oh that's nicer than a similar product I saw here in town. I was thinking of raising some eyebrows by peeing standing up when I'm at work & someone's in the next stall. I mean, no one would *dare* ask me about it. It'd be hilarious.

The urinals in the men's room are just about the right height if you got a Go Girl. ... And still don't think anyone would dare ask you about it. ... Especially if you hum "I'm Your Man" while rinsing it in the sink. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2012, 10:20 PM
[Image: facedesk.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
12-12-2012, 10:26 PM
(12-12-2012 10:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Especially if you hum "I'm Your Man" while rinsing it in the sink. Big Grin

Nice shot, but that'd defeat the purpose. I'd want them to scratch their heads wondering about my sex & gender identity. Wink

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-12-2012, 10:40 PM
OP are you complaining about the men's room smelling like piss? I know that's how your post reads but I figured that couldn't be the case.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
12-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Actually, yes; yes I was.....

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
12-12-2012, 11:01 PM
(12-12-2012 10:51 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  Actually, yes; yes I was.....
Sometimes I wonder about people. In all the men's rooms in the world I can't think of one that smells more vile than the head in Tropical Isle in New Orleans. Your feet stick to the floor because of all the Hand Grenade piss on the floor. And I fucking love it. If you want a fruity smelling pisser then get a sex change and visit the women's room. Perhaps the smell of cooch covered tampons and watermelon lotion is more to your liking.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
12-12-2012, 11:59 PM
(12-12-2012 11:01 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
Sometimes I wonder about people. In all the men's rooms in the world I can't think of one that smells more vile than the head in Tropical Isle in New Orleans. Your feet stick to the floor because of all the Hand Grenade piss on the floor. And I fucking love it. If you want a fruity smelling pisser then get a sex change and visit the women's room. Perhaps the smell of cooch covered tampons and watermelon lotion is more to your liking.

You juicing again, or is it time for me to dose again? Huh

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
13-12-2012, 12:04 AM
(12-12-2012 11:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-12-2012 11:01 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Sometimes I wonder about people. In all the men's rooms in the world I can't think of one that smells more vile than the head in Tropical Isle in New Orleans. Your feet stick to the floor because of all the Hand Grenade piss on the floor. And I fucking love it. If you want a fruity smelling pisser then get a sex change and visit the women's room. Perhaps the smell of cooch covered tampons and watermelon lotion is more to your liking.

You juicing again, or is it time for me to dose again? Huh
Both. Cool

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
13-12-2012, 04:35 AM
(12-12-2012 11:01 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
Errr......should we tell 'im, you guys?

Just to thoroughly incite your contempt, I am a female complaining about how every single men's room I've had to visit (even in otherwise clean establishments) smells like piss. Laughat

*ducks behind Stark*

13-12-2012, 06:53 AM
(13-12-2012 04:35 AM)Percepticon Wrote:  Just to thoroughly incite your contempt, I am a female complaining about how every single men's room I've had to visit (even in otherwise clean establishments) smells like piss. Laughat

How is it that you had to visit any men's rooms? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]