How many of you change online?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2012, 06:10 AM
RE: How many of you change online?
The only thing that's really different about me online verses real life is that I'm more chatty online. I'm a very quiet, reserved person in real life. I rarely speak to anyone I don't know unless they engage me in conversation first. And even then I don't talk very much. But online, I feel more comfortable being a bit more outgoing. My general attitude towards manners and being nice to others doesn't really change online as opposed to in person, though. I know that text I'm looking at was put there by another human being, and they deserve to be treated with respect and kindness as much as anybody I meet out in the real world.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2012, 06:23 AM
Not sure, hard for me to gauge it. I tend to write a lot online. I talk a lot in person. I find it easier to compose myself at times online because I have time to think about and reply. In person I can sometimes come across offensively because I say one thing, mean another and am fairly blunt about things.
04-09-2012, 07:32 AM
Online, I have all of these terrific emoticons to choose from. Drinking Beverage Smartass Censored

Offline, my facial expressions are dumb and people think I'm too sarcastic or weird. I try to stay out of religious debates for the fact that people at my school are loons that like to shout about "If you're no Christian, you're no human at all." It doesn't bother me that I can't be open about how I feel. I don't really believe or not believe. I just don't have the desire to care, kind of. But if I said that, they'd automatically assume I praise Satan and start setting up a stake in our commons-yard. Big Grin
04-09-2012, 10:02 AM
(04-09-2012 07:32 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Online, I have all of these terrific emoticons to choose from. Drinking Beverage Smartass Censored

Offline, my facial expressions are dumb and people think I'm too sarcastic or weird. I try to stay out of religious debates for the fact that people at my school are loons that like to shout about "If you're no Christian, you're no human at all." It doesn't bother me that I can't be open about how I feel. I don't really believe or not believe. I just don't have the desire to care, kind of. But if I said that, they'd automatically assume I praise Satan and start setting up a stake in our commons-yard. Big Grin

Maybe if you stopped wearing this t-shirt, you'd get less flack. [Image: tumblr_m5wetjhEd51rqcz9lo1_1280.jpg]

Shocking

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-09-2012, 02:48 PM
(04-09-2012 10:02 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  ....
Maybe if you stopped wearing this t-shirt, you'd get less flack. ....

Shocking

Is it bad that I had a song of "satan loves me this I know... for the bible tells me so" come into my head immediately after seeing that shirt?
[+] 2 users Like elemts's post
04-09-2012, 02:51 PM
Yes... I can't hurt people online.

[Image: opforum1.png]
04-09-2012, 02:52 PM
(04-09-2012 02:48 PM)elemts Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 10:02 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  ....
Maybe if you stopped wearing this t-shirt, you'd get less flack. ....

Shocking

Is it bad that I had a song of "satan loves me this I know... for the bible tells me so" come into my head immediately after seeing that shirt?

No, no, perfectly normal. Yes. Now, please, just put down the knife. Please.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2012, 03:11 PM
(04-09-2012 02:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 02:48 PM)elemts Wrote:  Is it bad that I had a song of "satan loves me this I know... for the bible tells me so" come into my head immediately after seeing that shirt?

No, no, perfectly normal. Yes. Now, please, just put down the knife. Please.

Someone please print me out a shirt that says that and has those lyrics on the back. I'd practically fall out on the floor brain dead if I ever received something so magnificent in the mail.
Drooling
04-09-2012, 04:21 PM
(03-09-2012 08:53 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm prettier online. Girl_nails

Now that's just scary. Like evil sewer-dwelling clown scary.

[Image: eric.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
04-09-2012, 04:34 PM
I change at home or in the locker room. I'm too shy to change online. Drinking Beverage

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post