How many of you ready to use new Google Allo app?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2016, 05:09 AM
How many of you ready to use new Google Allo app?
Allo is a smart messaging app that makes your conversations easier and more expressive. It’s based on your phone number, so you can get in touch with anyone in your phonebook. And with deeply integrated machine learning, Allo has smart features to keep your conversations flowing and help you get things done.

Allo has Smart Reply built in (similar to Inbox), so you can respond to messages without typing a single word. Smart Reply learns over time and will show suggestions that are in your style.

It could be launching on Sept 21
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2016, 05:15 AM
RE: How many of you ready to use new Google Allo app?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-09-2016, 05:19 AM
(20-09-2016 05:09 AM)Karthikaqpt Wrote:  Allo is a smart messaging app that makes your conversations easier and more expressive. It’s based on your phone number, so you can get in touch with anyone in your phonebook. And with deeply integrated machine learning, Allo has smart features to keep your conversations flowing and help you get things done.

Allo has Smart Reply built in (similar to Inbox), so you can respond to messages without typing a single word. Smart Reply learns over time and will show suggestions that are in your style.

It could be launching on Sept 21
Think I will stand well clear of the launch pad then!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
20-09-2016, 06:40 AM
GoogleX reports that conditions are optimal for tomorrow's launch.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-09-2016, 07:11 AM
Lost me at, "You know, communications is [sic] all about sharing life's moments." I do not know that.

I watched the video but I'm not comprehending.

Why would anyone want to send pictures of their pasta or of dogs (cute or otherwise)? Why would anyone want to receive them?

Huh

Another death knell for the art of conversation.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
07-11-2016, 09:06 PM
actually i only installed it on my Blackberry 10 with apk file generated from Google (http://choilieng.com/apk-on-pc/com.googl...eball.apk) but i don't find it as nice as iMessage from iOS. I'm looking for an similar app, I've heard that Duo app got this feature but Google removed it, and sadly, Apple have no intention to distribute this app on Google Play. The only thing i regret when switch from iOS to Android is iMessage.
11-11-2016, 12:29 AM
Not me, that's for sure.
16-11-2016, 04:01 AM
whoa suggesting "smart" answers is a bit too much. now people have some serious problems with live communication. guess Allo will be the very end of people thinking what they say. it's just a very clever bot and nothing more