How many people has the U.S. government singled out and murdered?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
25-03-2012, 04:41 PM
How many people has the U.S. government singled out and murdered?
Alright well I did create the Martin Luther King thread but my list of people the government has murdered has just kept getting larger and I don't think I could handle creating a new thread every time I find or remember a new person the government murdered.

Confirmed
1. John F Kennedy
2. Robert F Kennedy
3. Martin Luther King Jr.
4. Bill Cooper
5. Pat Tillman
6. CIA Agent who's name I don't recall, tortured and murdered was deemed as a suicide

Unconfirmed
1. Abraham Lincoln
2. Chip Tatum

If you have anyone you would like to add to these lists please fill free to do so (highly unlikely that anyone here has anything to add though), as for myself I have some things to look into. Feel free to delete the Martin Luther King thread if you please, I'd rather keep this one.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: How many people has the U.S. government singled out and murdered?
If it were confirmed don't you think more people would be aware of such a thing?
Claiming is not the same as confirming.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like lucradis's post
25-03-2012, 05:07 PM
(25-03-2012 04:58 PM)lucradis Wrote:  If it were confirmed don't you think more people would be aware of such a thing?
Claiming is not the same as confirming.
Well it's not like they're going to come out of the closet and confess to their actions, wait this means that murdering people is still a thing done by the government today. I was so focused on the elements in the 60's that I totally forgot 4 of these happened in the past decade. Thankfully I don't think they target people online, not to mention I live in the middle of nowhere.
26-03-2012, 08:13 AM
(25-03-2012 04:41 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Alright well I did create the Martin Luther King thread but my list of people the government has murdered has just kept getting larger and I don't think I could handle creating a new thread every time I find or remember a new person the government murdered.

Confirmed
1. John F Kennedy
2. Robert F Kennedy
3. Martin Luther King Jr.
4. Bill Cooper
5. Pat Tillman
6. CIA Agent who's name I don't recall, tortured and murdered was deemed as a suicide

Unconfirmed
1. Abraham Lincoln
2. Chip Tatum

If you have anyone you would like to add to these lists please fill free to do so (highly unlikely that anyone here has anything to add though), as for myself I have some things to look into. Feel free to delete the Martin Luther King thread if you please, I'd rather keep this one.
These are not confirmed.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
26-03-2012, 09:18 AM
U R dumb. Only corporations commit murder. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Wait. You're serious? You can't be serious! Do you really think that these are true! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WAKE UP!.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
26-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Alright let's see to this one.

How did the Government actually murder Pat Tilman? Does that mean you think it was an order to murder him so he could be used as a propaganda piece?
26-03-2012, 07:06 PM
(26-03-2012 01:22 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Wait. You're serious? You can't be serious! Do you really think that these are true! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WAKE UP!.
Well the Martin Luther King Jr. won a court case which agreed that government agencies were responsible for his death. and for JFK and RFK it's pretty obvious who was responsible for those. As for Pat Tillman and Bill Cooper, Pat Tillman was shot at a very close range from his autopsy report, which means he would have been identifiable as a friendly. Bill Cooper was revealing the truth about 9/11 shortly after the events, and the government didn't take to kindly to that, so they made a bogus arrest warrant to go to his house, I'm not sure what happened, we have the official story but the only people there were government agents. But again that official story has some holes in it.

I'm not like you, I don't wait for the government to confess until I believe they've done something wrong.
[+] 1 user Likes TheArcticSage's post
26-03-2012, 07:25 PM
Pat Tilman being a friendly fire kill is known by now. Yes, the Government tried to cover that up and they tried to instantly use him as propaganda for a great American Patriotic story.. That' doesn't make him assassinated by the Government.

It's also supposedly true his last words before him calling out his name and that he was friendly fire, were him yelling at a guy praying in gunfire, to pick up his weapon because God wasn't going to do anything for him. Sadly the evidence pills up that he may have been killed by his fellow soldiers because he was Atheist and mocked a Christian; although, It's really not conformable.

I don't understand how you take such broad leaps of correlating these events to having been plots because they befitted some segment.

And Abraham Lincoln is probably the obvious one that.. well Unless you mean the actual U.S. Government and don't think it was some southern sympathizers movement.
26-03-2012, 08:16 PM
(26-03-2012 07:06 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(26-03-2012 01:22 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Wait. You're serious? You can't be serious! Do you really think that these are true! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WAKE UP!.
Well the Martin Luther King Jr. won a court case which agreed that government agencies were responsible for his death. and for JFK and RFK it's pretty obvious who was responsible for those. As for Pat Tillman and Bill Cooper, Pat Tillman was shot at a very close range from his autopsy report, which means he would have been identifiable as a friendly. Bill Cooper was revealing the truth about 9/11 shortly after the events, and the government didn't take to kindly to that, so they made a bogus arrest warrant to go to his house, I'm not sure what happened, we have the official story but the only people there were government agents. But again that official story has some holes in it.

I'm not like you, I don't wait for the government to confess until I believe they've done something wrong.
Not like me? You're right you are not like me. I use something called logic and rational thinking.
The stuff you're saying is insane.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post