How many people has the U.S. government singled out and murdered?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
29-03-2012, 07:58 PM
RE: How many people has the U.S. government singled out and murdered?
Tinfoil hat conspiracy guy John Hankey believes JFK Jr was assassinated by the Bush family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EK2swspK...ata_player

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2012, 01:17 AM
(26-03-2012 07:06 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Bill Cooper was revealing the truth about 9/11...

It was then when I realized the OP had lost his mind.

Really, ArcticSage? Really?!

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Quidsane's post
16-12-2013, 03:15 AM
The back of John F. Kennedy's head was reconstructed in his "autopsy". There are actual photos, before and after the reconstruction and they are all of the President. In the before pictures, you see that the back of his head is blown open and hinged. In the photos that they made for the public, they show the back of his head, and these hinged pieces that have been reconstructed back into place aren't really distinguishable to the naked eye. There is even his x-ray from the side of his head that shows these pieces back in place. I don't know how they did it.

I am an artist and I pay close attention to detail. I didn't even notice anything wrong with the back of his head. I had a picture in a paint program and manipulated the values of the picture and discovered that something was clearly done. At first I thought the picture was artificially tampered with because that's how it seemed. As I was realizing that this didn't make sense for the time, someone told me about a suspicion that his head had been reconstructed. This was far more probable and I began to look at more autopsy photos. I could post something that easily points this all out, but the pictures are graphic and I don't know if it's allowed here. The simple fact of the matter is there are pictures of how he came in initially, and then pictures taken after his head was reconstructed in order to tell us that a blowout happened to the front of his head.

Our government covered up the JFK assassination to the full extent of their abilities, and they have to be the ones responsible for it. They would not have done this for a communist plot or to cover for the mafia acting alone.
16-12-2013, 03:32 AM
(16-12-2013 03:15 AM)johnreynaga Wrote:  The back of John F. Kennedy's head was reconstructed in his "autopsy". There are actual photos, before and after the reconstruction and they are all of the President. In the before pictures, you see that the back of his head is blown open and hinged. In the photos that they made for the public, they show the back of his head, and these hinged pieces that have been reconstructed back into place aren't really distinguishable to the naked eye. There is even his x-ray from the side of his head that shows these pieces back in place. I don't know how they did it.

I am an artist and I pay close attention to detail. I didn't even notice anything wrong with the back of his head. I had a picture in a paint program and manipulated the values of the picture and discovered that something was clearly done. At first I thought the picture was artificially tampered with because that's how it seemed. As I was realizing that this didn't make sense for the time, someone told me about a suspicion that his head had been reconstructed. This was far more probable and I began to look at more autopsy photos. I could post something that easily points this all out, but the pictures are graphic and I don't know if it's allowed here. The simple fact of the matter is there are pictures of how he came in initially, and then pictures taken after his head was reconstructed in order to tell us that a blowout happened to the front of his head.

Our government covered up the JFK assassination to the full extent of their abilities, and they have to be the ones responsible for it. They would not have done this for a communist plot or to cover for the mafia acting alone.

How convincing.
[+] 1 user Likes Juv's post
16-12-2013, 03:44 AM
(16-12-2013 03:15 AM)johnreynaga Wrote:  The back of John F. Kennedy's head was reconstructed in his "autopsy". There are actual photos, before and after the reconstruction and they are all of the President. In the before pictures, you see that the back of his head is blown open and hinged. In the photos that they made for the public, they show the back of his head, and these hinged pieces that have been reconstructed back into place aren't really distinguishable to the naked eye. There is even his x-ray from the side of his head that shows these pieces back in place. I don't know how they did it.

[Image: are_you_fucking_kidding_me__by_rexdragon...6o7s38.jpg]

It's good to know 'artist' is now a synonym for professional medical or forensic personnel.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-12-2013, 08:31 PM
[Image: 11228164545_0be8cc3da6_z.jpg]

It's not complicated. It is what it is.
16-12-2013, 08:49 PM
The CIA accidentally killed a Canadian by the name of John Watkins that then CIA Assistant Deputy Director Angleon suspected of being a Russian spy.

It seems there were interrogating Watkins and he died of a heart attack. So, they had to come up with a fake explanation of his death. He was apparently not a spy, after all.
16-12-2013, 09:33 PM
(16-12-2013 03:15 AM)johnreynaga Wrote:  Our government covered up the JFK assassination to the full extent of their abilities, and they have to be the ones responsible for it.

This seems to be a common flaw with conspiracy theorist sheep, they value an interpretation of post event evidence over first hand expert analysis and post event expert analysis.

Expert who compiles the evidence and examines it first hand = Wrong
Experts who retrospectively examine evidence (publicly scrutinized) = Wrong
Conspiracy theorist with anti gov bias = Correct !!!! ding ding ding
Experts who explain conspiracy inconsistencies fallacies = wrong
Conspiracy theorist with anti gov bias writes book = Correct, ding ding ding

What sort of delusional world some people live in, Weeping

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post
16-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Did we really need pictures? :/

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
16-12-2013, 10:19 PM
Wanna know how many peeps the government killed, keep posting here. Evil_monster

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post