How many people you know brought up Obama after the Boston bombing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2013, 11:27 PM
I'm still completely baffled and blown away by the lack of humanity that all the Republicans I know are capable of in the face of every violent event since the gun control issue arose. My racist hillbilly stepfather made a joke about Obama's gun control roughly 1.7 seconds after I informed him of the bombings. Later, I noticed about 4 more people post similarly ignorant "Obama is gonna make buying fertilizer illegal" type posts on facebook.

Those who weren't using the opportunity to slam Obama were busy informing everyone about how they were going to pray for the victims. "It's ok! I'll do my part by closing my eyes and wishing really hard!"

I even saw a news article where Obama warned that "we shouldn't jump to conclusions until we have all the facts" about what happened and he even got criticized for that. So are Repubs saying that instead we should ignore facts and immediately jump to conclusions? Aka, the Bush Iraq War?

Next election, I'm voting a Republican into office just so we can demonstrate how rational citizens behave when the opposing party wins office.

Edit: these same people are now posting links to this completely unbiased truthfest.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/a...c.facebook

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: How many people you know brought up Obama after the Boston bombing?
I've been hearing it since he was elected back in 2008. When he won again...it was bad.

There's a couple people I just don't speak to anymore. Actually they stopped talking to me. Even tho, I never once talked politics with them. It all came down to who they "thought" I voted for.

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

15-04-2013, 11:55 PM
Like if your vote counts! Haha!
Believers!
:P
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-04-2013, 11:56 PM
You wanna know how I found out about the bombings?
I was playing an online game and someone said "Obama should have been in the Boston marathon".
Needless to say, this is internet gaming and so it resulted in everyone pulling out tape measures to compare dick sizes.
Yea buddy, because there's a direct coalition between your kill/death ratio and the validity of what comes out of your mouth...
Kids these days..

Don't worry about it. America's political spectrum is slowly moving towards the democrats side anyway. Soon the Republicans will be where the democrats are now on the spectrum and all the liberals and lefties will be going on about how the republicans (democrats today) are conservative fucktards.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
16-04-2013, 01:06 AM
"his mentor (communist Frank Marshall Davis)" Really? I'm going to assume that this article was written by an idiot rightwing asshole, but please correct me if I'm wrong! Stop polling people living in a shack in the forests of Mississippi over national issues. Save the Nascar questions for them please, or THEY will actually read this, and THEY can vote!!

16-04-2013, 05:47 AM
Re: How many people you know brought up Obama after the Boston bombing?
Ban Marathons!

:D
16-04-2013, 06:20 AM
I'm a Republican and I thought nothing of the kind. I wept for the people who are hurt and for those that are now gone. Like I said in another thread I hate stereotypes.

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes smidgen's post
16-04-2013, 06:23 AM
Zero.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-04-2013, 09:55 AM
Once yesterday. And a few times in the (American) media today.
16-04-2013, 10:47 AM
(15-04-2013 11:27 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I'm still completely baffled and blown away by the lack of humanity that all the Republicans I know are capable of in the face of every violent event since the gun control issue arose. My racist hillbilly stepfather made a joke about Obama's gun control roughly 1.7 seconds after I informed him of the bombings. Later, I noticed about 4 more people post similarly ignorant "Obama is gonna make buying fertilizer illegal" type posts on facebook.

Those who weren't using the opportunity to slam Obama were busy informing everyone about how they were going to pray for the victims. "It's ok! I'll do my part by closing my eyes and wishing really hard!"

I even saw a news article where Obama warned that "we shouldn't jump to conclusions until we have all the facts" about what happened and he even got criticized for that. So are Repubs saying that instead we should ignore facts and immediately jump to conclusions? Aka, the Bush Iraq War?

Next election, I'm voting a Republican into office just so we can demonstrate how rational citizens behave when the opposing party wins office.

Edit: these same people are now posting links to this completely unbiased truthfest.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/a...c.facebook

You are baffled and what?
Drinking Beverage