How many pillows do you sleep with, how do you use them & which can't you do without?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2017, 11:50 PM
RE: How many pillows do you sleep with, how do you use them & which can't you do without?
I have one of those Tempurpedic adjustable beds, so raising my feet and head does the job of additional pillows I might otherwise need. I still have two or three mushy pillows that float around my bed, ending up under my head and arms, or cast aside until I need to change out my pillow for a cooler one.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2017, 11:54 PM
RE: How many pillows do you sleep with, how do you use them & which can't you do without?
I'm a side sleeper, never back. One pillow—a mid-height medium-firm memory foam with a bamboo cover. Plus a boofy polyester top pillow over that if I'm propped up in bed reading my Kobo before sleeping.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
29-09-2017, 01:19 AM
Side sleeper here as well, I have two pillows, one under my head and one between my knees.

Get your own bleeding hymn book
29-09-2017, 03:17 AM
I have 3, although all 3 are very slim and I end up ditching two of them to the floor lol. My wife has full domain over the decor of the bedroom, so the amount of pillows on the bed fluctuates wildly at times.

In terms of me personally, 1 pillow is enough Smile The missus uses all 3, and will often just basically "hug" one of them to get comfy at night.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-09-2017, 07:45 AM
RE: How many pillows do you sleep with, etc.
(28-09-2017 11:10 PM)yakherder Wrote:  ...the softest looking rock I could find...

Laugh out load

This reminds me of the immortal Pearl Jam lyric, "...rests his head on a pillow made of concrete..."

[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
29-09-2017, 08:54 AM
two pillows...

One under my head, the second is a super long body pillow that I cuddle all night.

When we go on vacation, I usually try to steal all the extra pillows to get my body pillow -- but that rarely works.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-09-2017, 09:03 AM
Three, two on the bottom next to each other, one on top in the middle. If (more like when) I roll off the middle one, will at least have some neck support and not be sleeping on the side at a weird angle.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-09-2017, 11:18 AM
Three.

Two under my head and neck, one under my left arm to keep my shoulder from hurting.

I sleep on my right side.
29-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Just the one... hard not fluffy. If I'm staying in a hotel and the pillow is too soft, I just sleep without a pillow.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
29-09-2017, 12:24 PM
How many pillows do you sleep with, how do you use them & which can't you do without?
I use one pillow and put my hand under it. Nothing else needed.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.