How many pillows do you sleep with, how do you use them & which can't you do without?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2017, 01:06 PM
RE: How many pillows do you sleep with, how do you use them & which can't you do without?
My brother also likes a body pillow. May have to see if that is something that would work for me.

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2017, 01:16 PM
RE: How many pillows do you sleep with, how do you use them & which can't you do without?
I could care less about pillows. I will say I am tired of seeing that bombardment of the "My Pillow" add every 2 seconds.

Yea guy, you started a business. Yea great for you. I am happy for you. But I don't fucking need to be beaten over the head with your repetition.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-09-2017, 02:00 PM
(29-09-2017 01:16 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I could care less about pillows. I will say I am tired of seeing that bombardment of the "My Pillow" add every 2 seconds.

Yea guy, you started a business. Yea great for you. I am happy for you. But I don't fucking need to be beaten over the head with your repetition.

There is a rather simple solution to repetitive advertising -- turn the TV or radio off. It works wonders for me. The last time I watched TV or listened to the radio at home was years ago. I don't miss it at all. I especially don't miss the commercials.
29-09-2017, 02:19 PM
I make fancy-schmancy custom pillow coverings for rich people in super expensive fabrics. Stuff like this:

[Image: where-to-find-discount-bedding1.jpg]

So it ends up with half the bed being covered in pillows of one sort and another. First you have the biggest pillows against the headboard. These are usualy the European size pillows that are either 26" X 26" and sometimes they're even bigger. Then you have the regular size pillows, then decorative pillows are strewn, one on top of another, untill it almost reaches the foot of the bed. It's insane.

Interior designers just love to have these things made for their clients and I'm more than happy to make them because I charge a lot. Tee-hee. But the husbands of the clients hate them and I totally understand why.

Most of these people have maids that make their beds in the mornings and have to rearrange the pillows every morning. I bet the maids hate those stupid pillows too.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
29-09-2017, 02:37 PM
I sleep with one pillow. His name is omitted to protect the innocent.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Two.......well four if you count boobs. Confused

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
29-09-2017, 09:53 PM
Two pillows and a spoon.

30-09-2017, 03:43 AM
I sleep with only 1 pillow. Until I was 23 I slept without using a pillow and thought it was fine...Then I discovered how much better it was to sleep with a pillow, I think now I would have a hard time sleeping directly on the mattress again.