How men are fucked; the shoe is on the other foot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: How men are fucked; the shoe is on the other foot
No idea what you are complaining about, long as the sexual orientation is the same, men tend to love this stuff. You should be so lucky!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 12:07 AM
[Image: Doublestandards_zps2fa29233.jpg]
06-01-2013, 11:22 PM
I'm confused at how the above is 'double standards'.

I'd say double standards don't exist as much as contradictions. Can women get away with some shit in power, and proclaim to be helping people but other women are still being screwed over?

Yes. That's called Queen Victoria and Czarina Catherine the First.

But I'm somewhat confused at this now 'we're the oppressed nao" vibe, as if we're relieved that finally we aren't the oppressors anymore. when it's not true, just the game got more complicated and Uncle Toms and Aunt Marys can exist in many forms.
07-01-2013, 04:59 PM
(06-01-2013 11:22 PM)Raskolnikov Wrote:  I'm confused at how the above is 'double standards'.

Simple: the above is generally accepted as funny, cute, or even a little bit crazy MILFs, 'hockey moms' (going ape over Justin Bieber). Sounds innocuous enough, doesn't it? While the opposite – middle-aged men cheering a 17 year old girl group – would be readily condemned in the public eye as dirty old men, and their photos would be compared with data bases of known paedophile sex offenders. That's the double standard.
[+] 1 user Likes Janus's post
13-01-2013, 04:43 AM
It is due to women wanting the best of both worlds. They want the positions of power and the wealth, but they also want to be treated differently.
13-01-2013, 06:23 AM
Of course, men belong barefoot in the kitchen. After all, they just don't have the brains for anything else. Too bad they can't get pregnant, too.

Of course, they can make up for it by opening a door or picking something up for a woman. That's really hard work. At least as painful as giving birth.

Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-01-2013, 07:41 AM
(13-01-2013 06:23 AM)Dom Wrote:  Of course, men belong barefoot in the kitchen. After all, they just don't have the brains for anything else. Too bad they can't get pregnant, too.

Of course, they can make up for it by opening a door or picking something up for a woman. That's really hard work. At least as painful as giving birth.

Tongue

I am glad you see reason. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  If you ever had any doubt about our species fucked up big time... Zat 5 389 23-03-2013 07:55 PM
Last Post: Zat