How much dose a writers books speak of their personality.?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2015, 04:08 PM
How much dose a writers books speak of their personality.?
The reason I ask is a bunch of my book universes would be sumed up in the combination of two words... 1. coherently scitzophrenic...{ I am just using that as a mediphore}. for some reason I have the ability to take vast amounts of inspiration from a variety of wildly different sources and weeve them into one world that most people love. even I know that my books are easey to read but hard to explain....

p.s. I am not worried I was just curious to what this says about me... well that and this current story universe is the most wildest yet.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2015, 04:17 PM
RE: How much dose a writers books speak of their personality.?
Your post says you need to hire a very attentive editor.

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
19-03-2015, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2015 04:44 PM by kunoxian drive.)
(19-03-2015 04:17 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Your post says you need to hire a very attentive editor.

Wink

this is kind of true... to bad though.
edit:btw I am currently using the ginger spell checker program for my books... It works wonders.

21-03-2015, 12:40 AM
Anyone whom reads my writings always comment on how they can read my personality in the words I write.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
21-03-2015, 03:43 AM
(21-03-2015 12:40 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Anyone whom reads my writings always comment on how they can read my personality in the words I write.

I'd like to think you can read an authors "soul" through his writings/ If you read enough of his stuff you can get a general idea of him at least.

21-03-2015, 04:27 AM
(Assuming you're talking about fictional stories, rather than autobiographies and the like)

Depends on how much of the author's work and personality you're willing to twist to fit your view. My readers seem to believe the opinions of the characters I write represent my own views. They do not (most of the time). The themes I write about? I find them entertaining. I have never written anything that's meant to project who I am or what I think or how I feel. I write for the sake of writing.
Not everything has symbolism in writing. Few things do, in fact. Many things, on the other hand, look as if they have symbolism. It's like the Bible, only most people know it's fiction.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
[+] 1 user Likes One Above All's post
21-03-2015, 04:48 AM
It depends on the spell check software they use.