How much time have you spent on TTA?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2012, 12:20 PM
RE: How much time have you spent on TTA?
I've only got 2 weeks, 4 days... and I wrote an entire book on here.

Guess I'm lucky it doesn't count "inactive visit time" because I've had this site open in a tab for at least 2 months straight.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
16-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Total Posts: 602 (5.14 posts per day | 0.76 percent of total posts)
Total Likes Given 791 (6.75 per day | 2.85 percent of total )
Total Likes Received 534 (4.56 per day | 1.92 percent of total )
Time Spent Online: 1 Week, 2 Days, 8 Hours, 59 Minutes, 24 Seconds

Wow, some of you guys got me beat big time. So, how many of you post while you're at work?
16-02-2012, 01:56 PM
1 Week, 6 Days, 19 Hours, 28 Minutes, 36 Seconds

Seems like I should have more. I literally feel like every free second I have I'm peeking to see new posts. God dammit I've reached new levels of lame.

My new answer is too much.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
16-02-2012, 02:06 PM
(15-02-2012 11:44 PM)Observer Wrote:  Time Spent Online: 3 Weeks, 3 Days, 2 Hours, 11 Minutes, 51 Seconds

Is this why your name is so huge on Shannow's visualizations video? Mine is tiny tiny in the upper right corner when the names come up. I thought maybe that was the significance in the sizes of the names and how close they are to the middle. Except there were a few frequent flyers that I didn't see there name there.
16-02-2012, 02:09 PM
6 Days, 17 Hours, 27 Minutes, 16 Seconds

Clearly it doesn't count properly because except for restarting my computer every few days this window is never closed and I'm never logged off. Mine should be at least a couple months.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
16-02-2012, 07:28 PM
2.18 percent of total posts... that's too much neck. That online thingy is a horse's ass. Didn't even have interwebs yesterday, how could I have been on for a week? Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-02-2012, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2012 07:57 PM by Hughsie.)
I've been having a look around and I've finally found someone who's spent longer on here than me and isn't an ex-admin Big Grin.

They deserve credit for their dedication but mockery for their lack of having a life.

You wanna tell everyone who it is GirlyMan or should I?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
17-02-2012, 05:25 PM
(16-02-2012 07:51 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I've been having a look around and I've finally found someone who's spent longer on here than me and isn't an ex-admin Big Grin.

They deserve credit for their dedication but mockery for their lack of having a life.

You wanna tell everyone who it is GirlyMan or should I?

I didn't even know what you all were talking about. All my User CP shows is the number of posts, registration date, etc. Guess I never looked at my Profile before.

1 Month, 1 Day, 15 Hours, 58 Minutes, 52 Seconds

What's that even mean? Is it just based on logged on time? 'Cause I pass out while still logged on, like regularly.

And how can my sex be undisclosed when it's in my user name?

(16-02-2012 07:51 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  They deserve credit for their dedication but mockery for their lack of having a life.

You'd be surprised what an ankle bracelet and house arrest can accomplish. Besides, having a life is overrated. Usually just leads to more arrest warrants.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-02-2012, 06:27 PM
(17-02-2012 05:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And how can my sex be undisclosed when it's in my user name?

Not to brag or anything, but it's been a really long time since I've had undisclosed sex.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-02-2012, 01:14 PM
(16-02-2012 02:06 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(15-02-2012 11:44 PM)Observer Wrote:  Time Spent Online: 3 Weeks, 3 Days, 2 Hours, 11 Minutes, 51 Seconds

Is this why your name is so huge on Shannow's visualizations video? Mine is tiny tiny in the upper right corner when the names come up. I thought maybe that was the significance in the sizes of the names and how close they are to the middle. Except there were a few frequent flyers that I didn't see there name there.
I don’t know what his criteria where

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.