How much time have you spent on TTA?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2012, 10:01 PM
RE: How much time have you spent on TTA?
Just 3 Days, 3 Hours, 13 Minutes, 17 Seconds

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
22-02-2012, 03:12 PM
1 Week, 4 Days, 6 Hours, 47 Minutes, 31 Seconds

This doesn't look right, because I was spending minimum of 6 hours every workday, my profile was online as long as I was online. And that lasted for almost a year, from 17-03-2011... It should be more, just look at me, I'm a goddamn post hunter...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
22-02-2012, 08:52 PM
I've been here a grand total of three days and am up to 19 Hours, 54 Minutes.

Do I fit in?
22-02-2012, 10:45 PM
(22-02-2012 08:52 PM)rook2004 Wrote:  I've been here a grand total of three days and am up to 19 Hours, 54 Minutes.

Do I fit in?

No.

Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-02-2012, 05:04 AM
(22-02-2012 10:45 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 08:52 PM)rook2004 Wrote:  I've been here a grand total of three days and am up to 19 Hours, 54 Minutes.

Do I fit in?

No.

Big Grin

Excellent. *diabolical finger-steeple*
[+] 2 users Like rook2004's post
24-02-2012, 05:58 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2012 06:05 AM by craniumonempty.)
You can pretty much check anyone at
Code:
http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/User-<username>
if you really want to know...

People that are confused with the time online, there are timeout mechanisms because this isn't a realtime site. You can leave the tab open all you want, but it will only count every time you load/reload a page. There is a timeout everytime you load a page that the server will consider you online. That timeout is separate from the time it takes to log you out for inactivity (depending on the algorithm they use to logout inactive users). So unless your browser is reloading the page for you, leaving the tab open doesn't help with your time. You have to click on something from time to time. You could just have a macro that clicks on things for you to artificially boost your time, but that would be cheating (well, depending on social agreement of cheating).

If MyBB is opensource (sounds like it is), I can probably look up the exact code if you want to know it. This is all just a guess from previous bulletin boards...

EDIT: this has nothing to do with timekeeping, but display of time, but GMT-3 or something and asking for daylight savings is inaccurate. Greenland (most of it) is GMT -3, however so is a lot of Brazil. The Daylight savings will not be the same though as Brazil will go forward when they go back. So even though they are both -3, there are only a few times in the year they are the same time (unless there is no overlap of course).

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
24-02-2012, 07:27 AM
Thanx craniumonempty, that is why I have lost only a week on this site. Smile I actually lost a lot more of my life here...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
24-02-2012, 09:15 AM
(24-02-2012 07:27 AM)Filox Wrote:  Thanx craniumonempty, that is why I have lost only a week on this site. Smile I actually lost a lot more of my life here...

I don't know...I feel as if this place has helped me find a lot more of my life here. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-02-2012, 09:19 AM
2 Weeks, 3 Days, 2 Hours, 12 Minutes, 43 Seconds

In only 2 weeks I manage to be about 2% of the conversation =p I'm around 1.80 right now. Two weeks after I first came here I was at 1%. I started out strong then dwindled off. Good thing I had vacations or you'd all be laughing at me. =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 2 users Like Lilith Pride's post
24-02-2012, 09:20 AM
(24-02-2012 09:19 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  2 Weeks, 3 Days, 2 Hours, 12 Minutes, 43 Seconds

In only 2 weeks I manage to be about 2% of the conversation =p I'm around 1.80 right now. Two weeks after I first came here I was at 1%. I started out strong then dwindled off. Good thing I had vacations or you'd all be laughing at me. =p

With you,yes; but never at you! Big Grin

~Izel