How often can I give a rep point?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2017, 09:53 AM
I'm kinda confused....not an unusual situation for me. Hobo How often can I rate a forum member? Can I give them more than +1 rep point at a time? Or do I need to wait for a specific amount of time to re-rate them and add or subtract from my rating? Inquiring minds want to know. Smartass

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-04-2017, 09:57 AM
RE: How often can I give a rep point?
(24-04-2017 09:53 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm kinda confused....not an unusual situation for me. Hobo How often can I rate a forum member? Can I give them more than +1 rep point at a time? Or do I need to wait for a specific amount of time to re-rate them and add or subtract from my rating? Inquiring minds want to know. Smartass

You have only 1 rep point to give. You need to be a mod or higher to have more rep points to give out.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
24-04-2017, 10:23 AM
(24-04-2017 09:57 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(24-04-2017 09:53 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm kinda confused....not an unusual situation for me. Hobo How often can I rate a forum member? Can I give them more than +1 rep point at a time? Or do I need to wait for a specific amount of time to re-rate them and add or subtract from my rating? Inquiring minds want to know. Smartass

You have only 1 rep point to give. You need to be a mod or higher to have more rep points to give out.

Ok. Thanks. I was wondering why some forum members had given a +2 to a recent poster. Sometimes I want to give a +50 to a super smart and intelligent forum member who writes really well. On the other hand, sometimes I'd like to give a - 50 to the trolls and idiots who show up.

[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-04-2017, 11:40 AM
It's ok, just knowing you want to give me a plus-50 is good enough for me, dance.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like WillHopp's post
24-04-2017, 11:42 AM
You should be able to give me about 5 per hour, but I'm not da boss here.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-04-2017, 11:46 AM
I like being stuck on 69, but I wouldn't turn down getting closer to 100.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
24-04-2017, 12:23 PM
You can update your rep at anytime, when Q was trolling this forum, I would update his -1 from me every time he uttered something so stupid that it had to be entrenched in his rating so people could see it long after he made his stupid comment.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
24-04-2017, 12:40 PM
Sometimes I forget to give out negative rep points to idiot christians. I figure they must realize they're idiots. How can they not know their arguments are dumb? Well......they don't. Facepalm That's when I jump in and give them a minus 1. But damn, I'd like to add a page full of facepalms along with the minus 1.

Bunch of dummies.

[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-04-2017, 02:15 PM

If you are in a positive rep mood you can unleash your powers on me. I've cleaned my act up and you can be proud of me.
[+] 3 users Like KUSA's post
24-04-2017, 02:26 PM
(24-04-2017 11:46 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  I like being stuck on 69, but I wouldn't turn down getting closer to 100.

Snicker-snicker. I just gave you a rep point. Tongue You're a 70's guy now.

[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post