How often can I give a rep point?
Well I finally made it to 30.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
03-05-2017, 02:08 AM
RE: How often can I give a rep point?
(24-04-2017 10:23 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(24-04-2017 09:57 AM)pablo Wrote:  You have only 1 rep point to give. You need to be a mod or higher to have more rep points to give out.

Ok. Thanks. I was wondering why some forum members had given a +2 to a recent poster. Sometimes I want to give a +50 to a super smart and intelligent forum member who writes really well. On the other hand, sometimes I'd like to give a - 50 to the trolls and idiots who show up.

Shucks, Thank you for wanting to give me 50 rep points. That means a lot.

Tongue lolololol

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
03-05-2017, 02:23 AM
(03-05-2017 02:08 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Shucks, Thank you for wanting to give me 50 rep points. That means a lot.

Tongue lolololol

Can't rep no nihilist. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2017, 07:19 AM
(24-04-2017 02:15 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(24-04-2017 09:53 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm kinda confused....not an unusual situation for me. Hobo How often can I rate a forum member? Can I give them more than +1 rep point at a time? Or do I need to wait for a specific amount of time to re-rate them and add or subtract from my rating? Inquiring minds want to know. Smartass

If you are in a positive rep mood you can unleash your powers on me. I've cleaned my act up and you can be proud of me.

We are Smile This new KUSA is so fun to have around Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
03-05-2017, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2017 09:38 AM by adey67.)
(03-05-2017 07:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-04-2017 02:15 PM)KUSA Wrote:  If you are in a positive rep mood you can unleash your powers on me. I've cleaned my act up and you can be proud of me.

We are Smile This new KUSA is so fun to have around Thumbsup
Double post sorry.
03-05-2017, 09:35 AM
(03-05-2017 09:32 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 07:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  We are Smile This new KUSA is so fun to have around Thumbsup

He's a good egg for sure, infact I made up a new word in his honour, Kusagasmic definition a funny off piste and sometimes naughty comment.
Examples,
Your last post was Kusagasmic.
This thread has some Kusagasmic replies in it.
That's a Kusagasm right there.
03-05-2017, 10:05 AM
How often can I give a rep point?
That post gave me one of them gasms.
05-05-2017, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2017 09:22 PM by adey67.)
(25-04-2017 11:38 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Well I finally made it to 30.

Thirty one now mate, I'm pleased for you I don't think I've seen anyone on here who has turned themselves around as well as you have.
I must admit i find the rep system somewhat frustrating at times, I've lost track of the number of times I have given someone a positive point and an encouraging comment with no reciprocity whatsoever, its probably the completely wrong attitude to have on my part and im sure most folks genuinely lose track or simply forget,but I cant help it, I just find it... well, rather bad manners, but I suppose it does serve to show you who your real mates are. are. Big Grin
05-05-2017, 09:31 PM
(05-05-2017 08:52 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 11:38 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Well I finally made it to 30.

Thirty one now mate, I'm pleased for you I don't think I've seen anyone on here who has turned themselves around as well as you have.
I must admit i find the rep system somewhat frustrating at times, I've lost track of the number of times I have given someone a positive point and an encouraging comment with no reciprocity whatsoever, its probably the completely wrong attitude to have on my part and im sure most folks genuinely lose track or simply forget,but I cant help it, I just find it... well, rather bad manners, but I suppose it does serve to show you who your real mates are. are. Big Grin

I'll always be your first Big Grin

Edit: TBH can't remember if I repped you first but I am the first on the list now so.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
05-05-2017, 09:38 PM
(05-05-2017 09:31 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(05-05-2017 08:52 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Thirty one now mate, I'm pleased for you I don't think I've seen anyone on here who has turned themselves around as well as you have.

I'll always be your first Big Grin

Edit: TBH can't remember if I repped you first but I am the first on the list now so.

I think jennybee was my first but you weren't far behind brother. Wink