How often can I give a rep point?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2017, 10:29 PM
RE: How often can I give a rep point?
(06-05-2017 09:03 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(06-05-2017 08:57 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  That's because I already repped you a few months ago -- at least I'm pretty sure I did. That's another problem -- I can't always remember who I have and have not already repped.

Big Grin

My bad bro. I was just pulling your chain anyway.

I'll give you 50 reps if you compete and win in this

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
28-08-2017, 12:20 AM
How do we give plus or minus rep pts anyway? I can't see a button to click anywhere!
28-08-2017, 12:29 AM
(28-08-2017 12:20 AM)Propwash Wrote:  How do we give plus or minus rep pts anyway? I can't see a button to click anywhere!

You can't. Looking at your Rep you are currently -3.

Have you been a naughty boy?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-08-2017, 07:28 AM
(28-08-2017 12:20 AM)Propwash Wrote:  How do we give plus or minus rep pts anyway? I can't see a button to click anywhere!

People who have negative reputations aren't allowed to give rep points.

The information in ancient libraries came from real minds of real people. The far more complex information in cells came from the far more intelligent mind of God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-08-2017, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2017 10:14 AM by outtathereligioncloset.)
I'm telling you, if rep points were unlimited gummy bears you'd see entirely different patterns here...

Or if they were like green stamps and once we accumulated enough we could get cool t-shirts or mugs.

And for the record, I shall always remember fondly, the day that KUSA popped my rep cherry.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
29-08-2017, 09:35 AM
I have to say this whole rep points thing looks like bullshit to me.
Yeah I know last I checked I had one.
It looks like a nice way to create an echo chamber.
I would think that as atheists we'd have less interest in being accepted by others and more in speaking our minds no matter who's ass it chaps.
That's one thing that makes me proud to call myself and atheist.
Rewarding brown nosing?
I call bullshit.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
29-08-2017, 09:38 AM
(29-08-2017 09:35 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  I have to say this whole rep points thing looks like bullshit to me.
I would think that as atheists we'd have less interest in being accepted by others and more in speaking our minds no matter who's ass it chaps.
Rewarding brown nosing?
I call bullshit.

Oooh, look at you being all aloof and above that shit Rolleyes If you don't like it, you don't have to use it Smile Novel concept I know.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
29-08-2017, 09:46 AM
(29-08-2017 09:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 09:35 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  I have to say this whole rep points thing looks like bullshit to me.
Rewarding brown nosing?
I call bullshit.

Oooh, look at you being all aloof and above that shit Rolleyes If you don't like it, you don't have to use it Smile Novel concept I know.

Maybe I will.
Overall I'd have to say there is a pretty high level of drivel and not a lot of content.
I may get bored with it.
I don't see very much about religion or atheism.
Knowing the Thinking Atheist podcast I did expect that it would be more on topic.
And intelligent.
It looks like a lot of teenagers.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
29-08-2017, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2017 10:40 AM by outtathereligioncloset.)
So just tried to give Emma another point and apparently all that happened was the comment changed, not the number of points. Because I had already given her a point some time back. So based on that it appears to me that we are only ever allotted one point to rate each person and all we (non-moderators) can do with that is change it to a negative or neutral or leave it the same. It would be nice to have the ability to give someone "another" point again after, say 48 hours. Or even 30 days. Or whenever. But that's probably asking a lot of the webmaster to change that setup. And presumptuous. On other forums I've been on we could keep giving points to the same person there was just a waiting period between times we could do it.

And BikerDude, perhaps if you'd read the rules before joining you wouldn't have had unrealistic expectations and would have a better idea of which sections to navigate to in order to have your specific needs and expectations met. For example, this thread is stored under the heading of "Forum Issues: Suggestions and comments. There are other thread topics/headings/sections for scientific, political, food, etc.

And grammar nazi alert: Re: "no matter who's ass it chaps."
"no matter whose ass it chaps." (whose) Not: "no matter who is ass it chaps." (who's)
Using "who's" in a sentence: Who's ever going to give you more points if you call them bullshit?
Using"whose" in a sentence: Whose bullshit flag is this on the ground?

As they say....the more you know....

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
29-08-2017, 10:19 AM
(29-08-2017 09:46 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 09:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  Oooh, look at you being all aloof and above that shit Rolleyes If you don't like it, you don't have to use it Smile Novel concept I know.

Maybe I will.
Overall I'd have to say there is a pretty high level of drivel and not a lot of content.
I may get bored with it.
I don't see very much about religion or atheism.
Knowing the Thinking Atheist podcast I did expect that it would be more on topic.
And intelligent.
It looks like a lot of teenagers.

You're so adult Smile Teach me your ways mastah. Rolleyes Fucken cunt. You're no better than any of us, you're just pissed 'cos we don't bow down to your so-brilliant posts.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post