How often can I give a rep point?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2017, 10:26 AM
RE: How often can I give a rep point?
(29-08-2017 09:46 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  Maybe I will.
Overall I'd have to say there is a pretty high level of drivel and not a lot of content.
I may get bored with it.
I don't see very much about religion or atheism.
Knowing the Thinking Atheist podcast I did expect that it would be more on topic.
And intelligent.
It looks like a lot of teenagers.

Then hop on your bike, waving your manly boomstick, and don't let the door hit ya Drinking Beverage

[Image: DAXrBq5MTt6AMsTWkMWG_Swat%20Door%20Fail.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
29-08-2017, 12:58 PM
(29-08-2017 09:46 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 09:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  Oooh, look at you being all aloof and above that shit Rolleyes If you don't like it, you don't have to use it Smile Novel concept I know.

Maybe I will.
Overall I'd have to say there is a pretty high level of drivel and not a lot of content.
I may get bored with it.
Knowing the Thinking Atheist podcast I did expect that it would be more on topic.
And intelligent.

Sartre, Habermas, Marx, Hegel, Aron, Kołakowski. Is forum intelectual enough to you after this name dropping?

Newbies complaining about low level of this forum are mightily amusing I must say.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
29-08-2017, 01:43 PM
(29-08-2017 09:46 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  I don't see very much about religion or atheism.
No one is stopping you from contributing or starting threads for edification.
29-08-2017, 01:55 PM
(29-08-2017 09:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  Oooh, look at you being all aloof and above that shit Rolleyes If you don't like it, you don't have to use it Smile Novel concept I know.

Maybe I will.
I may get bored with it.
And intelligent.

This is a forum, not a themed discussion. The whole point of it is to talk about anything and everything, not jut religion and atheism. I'm sorry you do not understand the basic concept of an internet forum.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
29-08-2017, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2017 03:35 PM by adey67.)

Maybe I will.
I may get bored with it.
And intelligent.

I have no beef with you but your recent posts do not paint you in a very good light which is a pity as you might be a real nice guy, a forum is a community you need to get the feeling for the place ease in gently as a newcomer, not get all uptight and start throwing your toys out of the pram because people are not reacting how you think they should, it smacks of arrogance and puts peoples backs up. Being atheist does not mean we have an obligation to be like Vulcans and only conduct ourselves in a robotic and serious manner at all times, you arrived here as a newcomer and to be frank, rubbed people up the wrong way although you were provoked to a degree Imo. My suggestion is to read the terms and conditions think for a while and then make your dispositions accordingly bearing in mind some serious ad hominem attacks are permitted here that are not usually tolerated in other places. This forum isn't for everyone and this is something to bear in mind. Personally I hope you stay.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post