Female: A "handful" of times a year.
Female: Less often than once a year.
[Show Results]

How often do you masturbate? [anonymous]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2014, 02:58 PM
RE: How often do you masturbate? [anonymous]
(13-11-2014 01:46 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I don't think you'd need to 'say' anything...

Gasp

Laugh out load

You mean I shouldn't publicly announce my solo adventures? XD

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2014, 03:31 PM
Re: How often do you masturbate? [anonymous]
Usually it's not recommended. Nor is it suggested to be on the phone and when asked what you're doing to say you're jerking off.

Not that I've ever done the latter.
Angel
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
13-11-2014, 04:31 PM
For me masturbation frequency varies drastically with relationship status. Virtually never when I get sex regularly, to several times a week if single. Although, I haven't been single in 4 years so who knows what it would be now. Also, I've noticed a huge decline in desire due to "the pill". Apparently it doesn't happen with everyone, but it is a well known side-effect. Undecided

As for the guys side of it, in my experience it is "normal" for guys to do it several times a week if not daily. I had a long-distance boyfriend when I went to college (he was still stuck in HS) who admitted to doing it 5-8 times per day while I was away...

Also, I have only encountered 2 guys ever (out of at least 50 with which the topic came up) who claimed that they had never masturbated. One (a coworker) was later proved to be a liar when his future wife (another coworker) came home unexpectedly from work and walked in on him doing it (of course they were extremely religious, and she almost dumped him over it). My fellow atheist friend and I had often tried to get him to admit that he did it, boy were we amused when he was caught in his sanctimonious lies. The other guy I'm pretty sure was telling the truth, since when I attempted to help him out... it came out chunky. Yes, chunky. (He also had what I believe qualified for a "micropenis"). He simply said he never had the desire to do it, sad. Undecided In light of that experience though, I firmly believe masturbation is simply part of a healthy reproductive system, isn't anything to be ashamed of, and any decent girlfriend should understand this.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like MustangManda's post
13-11-2014, 11:12 PM
I got no fucking clue. Who's up to keeping track for Girly. Thumbsup

#sigh
14-11-2014, 01:41 AM
I haven't been allowed to masturbate since my dog killed my hitachi magic wand.

Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

14-11-2014, 03:48 AM
(14-11-2014 01:41 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I haven't been allowed to masturbate since my dog killed my hitachi magic wand.

Weeping

Magic wand? Big Grin ahah

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
14-11-2014, 02:04 PM
Re: How often do you masturbate? [anonymous]
We can start a TTA crowdfund to buy Moms a new Hitachi.
[+] 4 users Like Clockwork's post
14-11-2014, 04:31 PM
(14-11-2014 02:04 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  We can start a TTA crowdfund to buy Moms a new Hitachi.

And a slow-cooker; she needs a slow-cooker. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
28-11-2014, 10:05 PM
A masturbation thread, who knew? I'm married but I have kids, so I usually jerk off at least three times in a good sex week, five or six otherwise. I come up with some dirty ass scenarios that make it really good.

I really want my wife to masturbate without me sometimes but she doesn't seem interested. I'd love to walk in on her. I bought her all the toys.
[+] 1 user Likes freetoreason's post
28-11-2014, 10:17 PM
(28-11-2014 10:05 PM)freetoreason Wrote:  A masturbation thread, who knew? I'm married but I have kids, so I usually jerk off at least three times in a good sex week, five or six otherwise. I come up with some dirty ass scenarios that make it really good.

I really want my wife to masturbate without me sometimes but she doesn't seem interested. I'd love to walk in on her. I bought her all the toys.

Have you mentioned that to her? Could be fun, even if its "planned"

Do you know if she likes what you got her?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta