Female: Less often than once a year.
[Show Results]

How often do you masturbate? [anonymous]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: How often do you masturbate? [anonymous]
(28-11-2014 10:17 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(28-11-2014 10:05 PM)freetoreason Wrote:  A masturbation thread, who knew? I'm married but I have kids, so I usually jerk off at least three times in a good sex week, five or six otherwise. I come up with some dirty ass scenarios that make it really good.

I really want my wife to masturbate without me sometimes but she doesn't seem interested. I'd love to walk in on her. I bought her all the toys.

Have you mentioned that to her? Could be fun, even if its "planned"

Do you know if she likes what you got her?
Yes I've encouraged her, even setup time when she can be alone to do it. Yes she uses the toys during our sex, which is great. She isn't reserved at all when we're together.

I guess I want her to be more independent sexually and show more interest in exploring her own fantasies. It's a huge turn on to know what really turns your partner on, and to know that they are indulging it occasionally. I'd especially like her to be more vocal about it. Maybe she just doesn't have fantasies? Bummer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2014, 10:37 PM
(28-11-2014 10:26 PM)freetoreason Wrote:  
(28-11-2014 10:17 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Have you mentioned that to her? Could be fun, even if its "planned"

Do you know if she likes what you got her?
Yes I've encouraged her, even setup time when she can be alone to do it. Yes she uses the toys during our sex, which is great. She isn't reserved at all when we're together.

I guess I want her to be more independent sexually and show more interest in exploring her own fantasies. It's a huge turn on to know what really turns your partner on, and to know that they are indulging it occasionally. I'd especially like her to be more vocal about it. Maybe she just doesn't have fantasies? Bummer.

I agree, being able to explore your partner's unique sexuality is quite fun. Yes

As far as being more vocal, I think the fact that she doesn't hold back when you two are together is the best time to ask. If she doesn't come up with any fun fantasies to try out.. She may either be too shy to say, or just the type who likes just regular sex with you, and her sexuality may require a partner. Some folks are just like that.

Also during one of your sessions you can ask to just be able to sit back and watch while she uses one of the toys if she isn't into letting you "catch" her.

Oh, and to everyone else.. sorry if I'm getting a little too far afield outside the intimacy and relationship section Blush I just want everyone to have really good sex. It's so important!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
28-11-2014, 10:43 PM
Is there a separate forum for sexual discussions? Seems like the intimacy forum is disabled.
28-11-2014, 10:48 PM
(28-11-2014 10:43 PM)freetoreason Wrote:  Is there a separate forum for sexual discussions? Seems like the intimacy forum is disabled.

Yep, accessible to 18+
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ps-section

Mostly just sexy banter between regulars who have access though. Since it's blocked off, we really don't get too many threads asking for advice, but occasionally.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
28-11-2014, 10:49 PM
I have been able to watch her when we're together. It's a real mind fuck for me. So I'm guessing she's doing a lot better than most wives. Just wish she'd go solo , especially if she would tell me about it later.

I agree, we'd all be better off if there were lots more and better sex!
[+] 1 user Likes freetoreason's post
28-11-2014, 10:53 PM
Either way, sounds like you two have a really healthy thing going with your sex life. Thumbsup always love hearing about couples with a good sex life.

28-11-2014, 10:54 PM
Oh I see, I have to send a pic to prove I'm 18+. Hey, never thought I'd be applying to the atheist sex forum. If only my old friends could see me now! Bring on the sex talk!
[+] 3 users Like freetoreason's post
29-11-2014, 04:26 AM
(28-11-2014 10:54 PM)freetoreason Wrote:  Oh I see, I have to send a pic to prove I'm 18+. Hey, never thought I'd be applying to the atheist sex forum. If only my old friends could see me now! Bring on the sex talk!

So over that shit. I guess by the time I've been here for 18 years they'll have to let me in.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
29-11-2014, 06:07 PM
So I guess this is my sneak peek of the 18+ place before I turn 18 in one month and a few days.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-12-2014, 09:47 PM
I'm so glad you have this topic.