Female: A "handful" of times a year.
Female: Less often than once a year.
[Show Results]

How often do you masturbate? [anonymous]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2014, 08:26 AM
RE: How often do you masturbate? [anonymous]
(08-10-2014 08:14 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  You could have had a "never" option. Although I suppose less often than once a year would cover it.
If I had more poll options available I would have added that option. It was initially in my plan. I figured less often than once a year would suffice. Thumbsup

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2014, 08:36 AM
I forgot to include a pic. Shown from the front as to not violate terms of service Tongue

[Image: dolly-the-inflatable-sheep.jpg]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
08-10-2014, 08:42 AM
(08-10-2014 08:36 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I forgot to include a pic. Shown from the front as to not violate terms of service Tongue

[Image: dolly-the-inflatable-sheep.jpg]

Heart Hubba Hubba! Heart What a doll! Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
08-10-2014, 09:02 AM
I answered in the once a week option because it's probably just once a month that it's more than than one session weekly.

And I think session may be a better term for me. With sex I don't usually need multiple orgasm to feel release, usually only one or two. Masturbation is probably 6 or 7. For the most part masturbation is a stress release for me, unfortunately when I'm really stressed I can't. Lately, the stress has been off the charts.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
08-10-2014, 01:12 PM
@Nurse, yeah I was indecisive over whether to go with "days", or "sessions", or "times". I think "times" and "sessions" are implicitly synonymous in the context of this poll.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
08-10-2014, 01:32 PM
(08-10-2014 09:02 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I answered in the once a week option because it's probably just once a month that it's more than than one session weekly.

And I think session may be a better term for me. With sex I don't usually need multiple orgasm to feel release, usually only one or two. Masturbation is probably 6 or 7. For the most part masturbation is a stress release for me, unfortunately when I'm really stressed I can't. Lately, the stress has been off the charts.

I also find when I'm stressed it's... meh. Hug Courage Comrade, we shall find the True Wank.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
08-10-2014, 02:02 PM
Lets fill that bad boy sheep up with helium and tie it to someones car. *rubs hands together*
08-10-2014, 02:25 PM
(08-10-2014 02:02 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Lets fill that bad boy sheep up with helium and tie it to someones car. *rubs hands together*

I have one in my closet along with a boobie crown and boobie straws awaiting the finalization of my brother's divorce.

Does anyone outside of the Middle East actually use those for sex? I always see them in sex shops but figure it's aimed at the bachelor/bachelorette parties. There was one that always joined the parties at my husband's fraternity house, too.

08-10-2014, 02:31 PM
This place is interesting, but maybe not safe for work. Ohmy
[+] 1 user Likes Rik's post
08-10-2014, 02:43 PM
(08-10-2014 02:31 PM)Rik Wrote:  This place is interesting, but maybe not safe for work. Ohmy

Why are you at work?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces