Female: A "handful" of times a year.
Female: Less often than once a year.
[Show Results]

How often do you masturbate? [anonymous]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: How often do you masturbate? [anonymous]
*sigh*, I think I've explained my reasons behind the poll options enough times.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
08-10-2014, 04:48 PM
(08-10-2014 04:34 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  *sigh*, I think I've explained my reasons behind the poll options enough times.

I understood the reason behind your OP. You suggested that we provide conversation to keep the thread going. Tone gets lost in text. I meant the sessions thing really light-hearted. Shy

I think masturbation should be renamed America's favorite past time instead of baseball. Probably more accurate, especially with the results of this poll. Big Grin (granted, this is an international poll...)

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
08-10-2014, 04:51 PM
(08-10-2014 04:48 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 04:34 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  *sigh*, I think I've explained my reasons behind the poll options enough times.

I understood the reason behind your OP. You suggested that we provide conversation to keep the thread going. Tone gets lost in text. I meant the sessions thing really light-hearted. Shy

I think masturbation should be renamed America's favorite past time instead of baseball. Probably more accurate, especially with the results of this poll. Big Grin (granted, this is an international poll...)

Probably more like Earth's favorite pastime. and possibly the universe? I bet aliens are sexual, too. Yes

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 4 users Like Colourcraze's post
08-10-2014, 04:53 PM
(08-10-2014 04:51 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 04:48 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I understood the reason behind your OP. You suggested that we provide conversation to keep the thread going. Tone gets lost in text. I meant the sessions thing really light-hearted. Shy

Probably more like Earth's favorite pastime. and possibly the universe? I bet aliens are sexual, too. Yes

The ones I know are. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
08-10-2014, 04:53 PM
(08-10-2014 04:48 PM)Nurse Wrote:  [...Some stuff...]
Hah, no your suggestion was fine. We do need more votes though!

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
08-10-2014, 04:56 PM
Seems like 6+ a week is still kinda low... I have sex probably about 5 or 6 times a week, but masturbate minimally 15+ times a week.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
08-10-2014, 04:58 PM
I think there's still a notion out there that women don't masturbate or desire sex as much as men do. Men seem bolder to admit it, than women, etc.
I remember when I was a Christian, and masturbation is taboo. Unsure

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
08-10-2014, 04:58 PM
(08-10-2014 04:56 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Seems like 6+ a week is still kinda low... I have sex probably about 5 or 6 times a week, but masturbate minimally 15+ times a week.

I honestly can't even fathom wanting to masturbate that often, especially along with having sex every day.

08-10-2014, 05:01 PM
(08-10-2014 04:58 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I remember when I was a Christian, and masturbation is taboo. Unsure

So much this. Maybe I stunted my sexual urges when I was teenager because of all guilt associated with masturbation. I used to try SO hard not to think about it, and felt like such a failure when I gave in.

[+] 3 users Like Colourcraze's post
08-10-2014, 05:04 PM
(08-10-2014 04:58 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 04:56 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Seems like 6+ a week is still kinda low... I have sex probably about 5 or 6 times a week, but masturbate minimally 15+ times a week.

I honestly can't even fathom wanting to masturbate that often, especially along with having sex every day.

The want is there for me, but if I have a chance at more than once a day, and I need something with batteries Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post