Female: A "handful" of times a year.
Female: Less often than once a year.
[Show Results]

How often do you masturbate? [anonymous]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: How often do you masturbate? [anonymous]
(08-10-2014 04:34 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  *sigh*, I think I've explained my reasons behind the poll options enough times.

The reason it still bugs me is because you can see most of the male votes are split between the 3 and 6 or more options. If you had the options there for the women THAT would be what I would find interesting to compare. The majority of female votes are on the 3 or more, I'd love to see how big of a difference there is between the 3 or 6 or more compared to the men. But, that's just my opinion Angel

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
08-10-2014, 05:11 PM
How did I manage to miss this thread.

If do it more but school is in the way and tablet won't charge right Dodgy

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
08-10-2014, 05:11 PM
(08-10-2014 05:08 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 04:34 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  *sigh*, I think I've explained my reasons behind the poll options enough times.

The reason it still bugs me is because you can see most of the male votes are split between the 3 and 6 or more options. If you had the options there for the women THAT would be what I would find interesting to compare. The majority of female votes are on the 3 or more, I'd love to see how big of a difference there is between the 3 or 6 or more compared to the men. But, that's just my opinion Angel
I would have loved to see the comparison as well...which is why I originally had it as a poll option. Every statistic I've ever seen on this subject showed that women on average masturbate less than men. So when I made the cut, that was the reason. It's not that I think there aren't women who do it 6 or more times a week.

(And for the record I didn't think most men would be doing it on a nearly daily basis. It's an interesting surprise.)

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
08-10-2014, 05:18 PM
(08-10-2014 05:01 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 04:58 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I remember when I was a Christian, and masturbation is taboo. Unsure

So much this. Maybe I stunted my sexual urges when I was teenager because of all guilt associated with masturbation. I used to try SO hard not to think about it, and felt like such a failure when I gave in.

Yes, even sex is viewed as taboo if not done with certain parameters in mind. I'm sure the church would view me as a straight up jezebel, now. Angel

I don't sleep around, but my views on sexuality have changed dramatically since leaving Christianity. For the better, I'd say. No more shame and guilt associated with the simple act of desiring an orgasm. Rolleyes

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 7 users Like Deidre32's post
08-10-2014, 05:29 PM
(08-10-2014 05:18 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 05:01 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  So much this. Maybe I stunted my sexual urges when I was teenager because of all guilt associated with masturbation. I used to try SO hard not to think about it, and felt like such a failure when I gave in.

Yes, even sex is viewed as taboo if not done with certain parameters in mind. I'm sure the church would view me as a straight up jezebel, now. Angel

I don't sleep around, but my views on sexuality have changed dramatically since leaving Christianity. For the better, I'd say. No more shame and guilt associated with the simple act of desiring an orgasm. Rolleyes
I view sex very similarly to how I view food. Although that's probably a bad thing.

[+] 3 users Like Adrianime's post
08-10-2014, 05:34 PM
(08-10-2014 05:29 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  I view sex very similarly to how I view food. Although that's probably a bad thing.

I dunno, some foods are similar to an orgasmic experience. Like the spaghetti with Italian sausage I'm about to eat.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
08-10-2014, 05:40 PM
(08-10-2014 05:34 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 05:29 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  I view sex very similarly to how I view food. Although that's probably a bad thing.

I dunno, some foods are similar to an orgasmic experience. Like the spaghetti with Italian sausage I'm about to eat.
Next time you have sex, describe it to your partner as delicious Tongue (assuming it was).

And btw, I agree with what you said.

[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
08-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Sex is like pizza, even when it's bad, it's enjoyable, but nobody liked getting it shoved up their ass without proper lubrication.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 8 users Like DemonicLemon's post
08-10-2014, 05:50 PM
(08-10-2014 05:48 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Sex is like pizza, even when it's bad, it's enjoyable, but nobody liked getting it shoved up their ass without proper lubrication.

Have I told you lately how much I love you? Laugh out load Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
08-10-2014, 05:52 PM

And I think you should know me better than that by now Tongue
Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.