Total 658 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How old are you?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
06-03-2010, 10:25 AM
RE: How old are you?
Indeed, age does not make one wise. All I need to do is look at my dad, he's 53 and still behaves like a ten year-old, and of the most intelligent ones, either.

I too am amazed at how good our teenagers are at bringing solid and logical argument in a debate. From reading Unbeliever and Ashley's posts I wouldn't have guessed they are so young! Keep up the good work guys!

All learning is quite useless if you haven't learned to question what you learn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Voted, I'm 20 until August.

Not gonna stoke the age debate fires. Smile

Find all posts by this user
19-03-2010, 04:11 AM

Turned 20 last month. I guess I still fit under the "young" category, though I don't see how that alone devalues anything I can bring to this forum. *clears throat while casting glances at martinb59*

But seriously, I know I haven't had much time to do a lot but I would like to consider myself fairly well read for my age, and not in a conceited way, just in comparison to most of my peers; and I can tell Unbeliever and Ashley are very knowledgeable for their age as well.

If you feel compelled to know more about me Tongue I posted a rather lengthy bio on the What was your route to atheism? thread a while back.
19-03-2010, 10:07 AM
(19-03-2010 04:11 AM)jaronm90 Wrote:  Turned 20 last month. I guess I still fit under the "young" category, though I don't see how that alone devalues anything I can bring to this forum. *clears throat while casting glances at martinb59*

Martin left, or at least he his claiming (I've seen people saying they're leave a forum for months), but I'm pretty sure he is gone. It's both happy and sad. I believe he was our only theist here, but he was still rube and disrespectful.

Maybe, if we are lucky, a nicer, more respectful Martin will show up.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
[+] 1 user Likes ashley.hunt60's post
19-03-2010, 10:26 AM

Martin left, or at least he his claiming (I've seen people saying they're leave a forum for months), but I'm pretty sure he is gone. It's both happy and sad. I believe he was our only theist here, but he was still rube and disrespectful.

Maybe, if we are lucky, a nicer, more respectful Martin will show up.
[/quote]

I saw that after I posted that. I wanted to discuss the Bible with him still so I sent him an email. Waiting to see if he responds.

Maybe I'm that new Martin! At least that's my last name so I could pass as a substitute. To make up for the last Martin I'll try to be so nice sunshine shines out of my ass, unfortunately though ya'll (ya I'm from Texas, and we say ya'll, a bastardized combination of you all) won't be able to see Undecided
19-03-2010, 10:32 AM
(19-03-2010 10:26 AM)jaronm90 Wrote:  I saw that after I posted that. I wanted to discuss the Bible with him still so I sent him an email. Waiting to see if he responds.

Maybe I'm that new Martin! At least that's my last name so I could pass as a substitute. To make up for the last Martin I'll try to be so nice sunshine shines out of my ass, unfortunately though ya'll (ya I'm from Texas, and we say ya'll, a bastardized combination of you all) won't be able to see Undecided

Wow, I'm seeing Martins all over the place. You, Martin B, that pastor from Uganda that wanted to kill all gay people.... And finally, another westerner from the US.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
19-03-2010, 11:50 AM

(19-03-2010 10:32 AM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  
(19-03-2010 10:26 AM)jaronm90 Wrote:  

Wow, I'm seeing Martins all over the place. You, Martin B, that pastor from Uganda that wanted to kill all gay people.... And finally, another westerner from the US.

Pardon my theism but OMG! does that Ugandan pastor make me angry, along with the American missionary that went over there and incited such hate. Such unabashed homophobia is sickening. If I thought it would do any good I would pray for all the repressed homosexuals in that country that have to live in constant fear and self loathing on account of some hate-mongering Bible thumpers. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Sorry, that stuff pisses me off. I mean, what kind of backward barbarian lifestyle do you have to live to be able to hold on to such dark age beliefs, like that there's a gay hidden agenda to destroy heterosexual society and marital institutions? How willfully ignorant do you have to be?!

Sorry again... I just need to smoke a bowl and chill out. There's nothing I can do at the moment for those poor people. *sigh...*
24-03-2010, 03:27 PM

I'm 16...if age is still the main subject...xD
24-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Technically, it is, so you're all right. Big Grin

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-03-2010, 05:44 PM
(24-03-2010 03:27 PM)AquaMarine Wrote:  I'm 16...if age is still the main subject...xD

And finally I am de-throned.....

Thread Closed