A kid at heart.
Ageless.
[Show Results]

How old do I seem?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2014, 06:38 AM
RE: How old do I seem?
Wouldn't it suck living that long? Knowing you've paid all those life insurance payments and at some point it stopped being profitable for you and started to become very profitable for the insurance company?
That would bother me simply out of spite.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-08-2014, 06:38 AM
(01-08-2014 06:28 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I don't think Chas' age can be expressed as a number, so I picked ageless.

He rejects all notions of gods both based on a lack of evidence, and because he's been around since before all these god claims, and he didn't see shit. To the uninitiated, this might make him appear to be a god himself, but he does not claim that mantle; he's simply ageless.

An excellent analysis, good sir. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2014, 06:40 AM
(01-08-2014 06:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wouldn't it suck living that long? Knowing you've paid all those life insurance payments and at some point it stopped being profitable for you and started to become very profitable for the insurance company?

I cashed in my life insurance policy years ago; winning was losing. Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2014, 06:41 AM
You are ageless my friend. A true classic--always in trend.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
01-08-2014, 06:44 AM
(31-07-2014 07:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  Ferdy said I'm a teenager in disguise.

Ferdy is either a compulsive liar or delusional.

Probably both.

Personally I've always thought you were old; somewhere around 60-70 years. So naturally, you're older than dirt.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-08-2014, 07:18 AM
(01-08-2014 06:38 AM)Chas Wrote:  An excellent analysis, good sir. Big Grin

While I might not be as old as you, I'm old enough to recognize ageless when I see it. Next time someone busts out the cosmological argument, I'm totally going to use you as my counter instead of my usual approach.

Me: "I dunno. Let's ask Chas. Chas, was there a prime mover who started the universe?"

Chas: "Nope, and there's no evidence for one, either. Why do you keep talking to these clowns?" Drinking Beverage

(01-08-2014 06:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  I cashed in my life insurance policy years ago; winning was losing. Smile

Chas faked his own death. You heard it here, first.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
01-08-2014, 07:25 AM
(01-08-2014 06:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wouldn't it suck living that long? Knowing you've paid all those life insurance payments and at some point it stopped being profitable for you and started to become very profitable for the insurance company?

When is a life insurance policy ever profitable for the insured? Unless you have a plan you can cash out yourself, in which case chances are you will pay in more than you cash out (again, unless your account was on the market and had awesome gains).

The whole Idea of insurance is to screw the majority people over by having them pay for something that they will never benefit from (or would have paid less for out of pocket over time), is it not? Their goal is to profit afterall.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
01-08-2014, 08:00 AM
My greatgrandfather must have been terrified when he encounterd you in a trench in Belgium.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
01-08-2014, 08:04 AM
(31-07-2014 10:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  [Image: Neandertahal-03.jpg]

Dude I think I might have found your first crush.
you have good taste! Thumbsup
01-08-2014, 08:07 AM
in women that is. Same taste as me. I like that natural smell and taste of a cavewoman. Big Grin