How pissed off is the West right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: How pissed off is the West right now?
(07-05-2013 09:58 AM)bemore Wrote:  Don't lift your blindfolds!!!!!!!!!

Go back to sleep, listen to the media..... do not question these things.

Go to work, pay your tax's and above all conform!!!

This was a service announcement brought to you by the ministry of propaganda and the interests of others

I&I.

Did you crack into Bemore's account?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2013, 09:20 PM
(07-05-2013 10:19 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't see any conforming in this thread?
Is it hidden under a rock somewhere?

Also, you realize you work a steady job, you pay taxes, you rent (or pay mortgage), you buy groceries and you don't blow up government buildings...
Yeah, you're a real rebel Bemore. Keep up that anti-conforming!
Keep not doing anything about it, that'll show those big government dogs eh?

You don't understand my friend. Armed revolution and civil disobedience don't solve the problem. The former is mere violence and the latter, martyrdom. Human beings have been violent matryrs for millennia and what has that produced? More violence, more hatred and more slavery.

The smart tax farmer now gives his livestock "free" range. And in doing so, he no longer needs to enforce the boundaries of his farm, because the livestock enforce them for him. Just as the beaten slave will chastise his contemporary for speaking out against slavery.... the modern slave will chastise his contemporary for not paying his taxes and following the arbitrary dictates of the farmer.

Horizontal enforcement is all the rage now in the "west"... haven't you heard?

Of course you have.... you just chastised a fellow slave. Wink

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2013, 01:12 AM
(06-05-2013 06:20 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Take a look at this. A senior UN official has suggested that there is evidence of use of chemical weapons by Syrian rebels.

I'm no fan of Assad, nor of conspiracy theories. However, I am also no fan of the Syrian rebels either, and I think it's pretty obvious that the West (especially America) are desperate for a reason to invade in support of the rebels.

It'll be interesting to see how the America, the UK, and the UN react to this over the coming days. I'm betting on an attempt to discredit the story. After all, stories like this make it far harder for them to openly support the rebels.

The west is funding and supporting the "syrian" rebels in which many of them are foreign fighters from other arab countries. Alqaeda is a western funded and armed mercenary group comprised of many arabs from all over the arab states, this is who the west has been using to destabilize anti-western governments since the late 70's

Funny thing those alqaeda fighters.....they are so anti western and the west is so anti-alqaeda that they just coincidentally have been having the same goals and same intentions for almost half a century. Rolleyes

Still waiting on historical evidence of any alqaeda attempts to destabilize western friendly nations. Drinking Beverage
08-05-2013, 01:16 AM
(07-05-2013 01:13 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 10:19 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't see any conforming in this thread?

Also, you realize you work a steady job, you pay taxes, you rent (or pay mortgage), you buy groceries and you don't blow up government buildings...

I have been on many different rallies, I have produced and handed out leaflets pertaining facts and information. I have stuck them up at bus stops, under windscreen wipers in car parks and have put many in different books in libraries across the county where I live, some maybe have never been discovered yet and there is no guarantee that the will be read or empathised with.

I speak about inconvenient truths. How Saddam Hussein stopped trading his Oil in dollars and got smashed to pieces, how Qaddafi was going towards the final stages of introducing the Gold Dinar and empowering the african nations and stepping away from the petrodollar and he too got smashed to pieces. How many wars are fought to keep the petrodollar in place as without it America would not be where they were economically wise.

I hold opinions that go against the mainstream and for this for many years I have been mocked and called a "conspiracy theorist". Even under such pressure I have failed to conform... instead I ask people who have voted and who think they live in a democracy if their tick in a box every few years decides who we go to war with? Does it decide if we should keep paying millions everyday to the European Union and get nothing in return? Does this little tick decide policies and cuts that affect the most vunerable of society... in a society that doesnt even know how the system operates fully (so how can they even be in a position to vote anyway?)

I dont conform, instead I have been making ripples and now instead of being called a "conspiracy theorist" many people who I have tirelessly and selfishly given information too have started to do their own research. To step away from listening to the mainstream media without questioning what they have to say.

I have planted seeds in peoples minds and they too have started to question....

If you want me to blow up goverment buildings.... then that will achieve nothing except hurt and kill innocent people and will do more damage than good to the cause that I strive for.......

Knowledge is power, questioning is the first step......

Well it is nice to hear that you're actually walking the talk which is a lot more then what others can say, yes my eyes are directly on I&I right now.
Even if your opinions are highly unrealistic and stupid and will never be implemented and you're totally wasting your time.

Also for the blowing up buildings, I'm not suggesting it I'm just saying that you're a good citizen, you don't brake the law.
I would never advise blowing up a building as a way of getting something done (in a western country anyway), that would just be stupid and achieve nothing except waste tax payer moneyz.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
08-05-2013, 01:24 AM
(07-05-2013 01:13 PM)bemore Wrote:  

I have been on many different rallies, I have produced and handed out leaflets pertaining facts and information. I have stuck them up at bus stops, under windscreen wipers in car parks and have put many in different books in libraries across the county where I live, some maybe have never been discovered yet and there is no guarantee that the will be read or empathised with.

I speak about inconvenient truths. How Saddam Hussein stopped trading his Oil in dollars and got smashed to pieces, how Qaddafi was going towards the final stages of introducing the Gold Dinar and empowering the african nations and stepping away from the petrodollar and he too got smashed to pieces. How many wars are fought to keep the petrodollar in place as without it America would not be where they were economically wise.

I hold opinions that go against the mainstream and for this for many years I have been mocked and called a "conspiracy theorist". Even under such pressure I have failed to conform... instead I ask people who have voted and who think they live in a democracy if their tick in a box every few years decides who we go to war with? Does it decide if we should keep paying millions everyday to the European Union and get nothing in return? Does this little tick decide policies and cuts that affect the most vunerable of society... in a society that doesnt even know how the system operates fully (so how can they even be in a position to vote anyway?)

I dont conform, instead I have been making ripples and now instead of being called a "conspiracy theorist" many people who I have tirelessly and selfishly given information too have started to do their own research. To step away from listening to the mainstream media without questioning what they have to say.

I have planted seeds in peoples minds and they too have started to question....

If you want me to blow up goverment buildings.... then that will achieve nothing except hurt and kill innocent people and will do more damage than good to the cause that I strive for.......

Knowledge is power, questioning is the first step......

What are you talking about? "questioning"???? This is an atheist forum, they only question ancient bullshit beliefs, but new bullshit beliefs are not to be questioned. Pretend free thinkers, gotta love em. I don't know if you noticed but recently in a thread that Shiranl Chick, an Israeli wouldn't even admit that she was against alqaeda and wouldn't explain why her country isn't bombing alqaeda militants in Syria.

Alqaeda= when religious nut job jews, christians and muslims come together.
08-05-2013, 01:28 AM
Hey I&I, gonna answer my question yet?

Is there any country you approve of?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
08-05-2013, 01:38 AM
(08-05-2013 01:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hey I&I, gonna answer my question yet?

Iran and North Korea.

Those are my guesses.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-05-2013, 01:42 AM
(08-05-2013 01:38 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 01:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hey I&I, gonna answer my question yet?

Iran and North Korea.

Those are my guesses.

Of course mr conservative, I was against the Invasion of Iraq so that must mean I loved Saddam Hussein too. Drinking Beverage just like I worship Satan since I don't believe in a god. Rolleyes
08-05-2013, 01:50 AM
(08-05-2013 01:42 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 01:38 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Iran and North Korea.

Those are my guesses.

Of course mr conservative, I was against the Invasion of Iraq so that must mean I loved Saddam Hussein too. Drinking Beverage just like I worship Satan since I don't believe in a god. Rolleyes

No we already established you worship Allah.

If his topics are of any clue he's a big fan of Assad's Syria.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-05-2013, 01:51 AM
Me? Conservative?

Oh how you make me laugh, I$I, I've no political ideal or affiliation past reformation from federation/commonwealth/constitutional monarchy to a republic for the sole reason that I hate monarchies.

plus, i cannot conserve anything, just ask my poor empty wallet.