How's It Been? Long time no post!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: How's It Been? Long time no post!
(01-11-2013 01:57 AM)kpax Wrote:  How's it been around here? What happened to E-g-o-r's account? Scared to say/type his name like Voldemort.

Don't know if anyone remembers me but I was fairly new in my atheism last time I was here. I've been taking it day by day. I am getting a little bit into activism now. And definitely enjoying Seth's podcasts.

Anything new on this end?

Egor is gone and so far no one has displayed his level of nuts to take his place...

Almost.

Welcome back.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-11-2013, 01:54 PM
(01-11-2013 01:36 PM)kim Wrote:  Seriously though, is your FreethinkerDaily site ready to go?

FreethinkerDaily.com isn't ready yet. Still working on the platform but you can join the FB page or follow the subreddits or Twitter account. It will be announced in those places when launched but it might require you to commit to pushing a button. Tongue

(01-11-2013 01:36 PM)kim Wrote:  And will you be allowing non-committing, lazy-assed lurkers like myself? Smile

I'm too lazy to stop you. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like kpax's post
01-11-2013, 01:55 PM
(01-11-2013 01:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 01:57 AM)kpax Wrote:  How's it been around here? What happened to E-g-o-r's account? Scared to say/type his name like Voldemort.

Don't know if anyone remembers me but I was fairly new in my atheism last time I was here. I've been taking it day by day. I am getting a little bit into activism now. And definitely enjoying Seth's podcasts.

Anything new on this end?

Egor is gone and so far no one has displayed his level of nuts to take his place...

Almost.

Welcome back.

I tried to be Egor's replacement...I guess I failed!Weeping

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
01-11-2013, 02:01 PM
(01-11-2013 01:55 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 01:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Egor is gone and so far no one has displayed his level of nuts to take his place...

Almost.

Welcome back.

I tried to be Egor's replacement...I guess I failed!Weeping

If that's what you were going for...yes abismal failure. Wink
And please for everyone's sake don't attempt that again. Leave it to the professionals. Angel

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-11-2013, 02:04 PM
Welcome back, nice to see you posting again.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
01-11-2013, 02:15 PM
(01-11-2013 12:58 PM)kpax Wrote:  Thanks everyone. Smile

(01-11-2013 08:09 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Care to tell us more about your activism?

Mainly helping people who want to deconvert from their religion and need guidance and advice as I can identify with the process. I was so alone when I deconverted. I just want others to know they are not alone.

I would say welcome back, but since I've never even said hello....HI
That's awesome Big Grin Could have used some guidance myself, way back.
Hey! I know! Don't leave, again! Shy
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post