How's your day going?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: How's your day going?
Off to an AA meeting
......lunch, followed by gym spa and sauna.
.....do some letter boxing for tomorrows election.

Enjoy your day!Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2014, 02:56 PM
Chilling in my truck til I have to go into work in about 10 minutes. Was going to make fudge but I honestly forgot today was thanksgiving til I woke up an hour ago. Think they got a turkey so at least I got dinner. Was going to have a little meal thing with my friend on Saturday but my second job sprang overtime on me for the third week in a row. Guess I could do it Sunday if she's up for it. Still bums me that I can't plan shit with a second job like I got. I'm sure I'll find a way to enjoy my day though.

[Image: notagain.gif]
27-11-2014, 03:02 PM
(27-11-2014 09:36 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's about flipping birds. Dodgy

Happy TD to all my friends, old and new on TTA. Heart

Since there are 3487283492 threads about Thanksgiving, this might have been about regular days. Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
27-11-2014, 03:10 PM
Badly. Found out my thesis defence will have to wait until January. I was very much looking forward to getting this shit over with in December, so, oh well.

... this is my signature!
27-11-2014, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2014 03:35 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-11-2014 03:10 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Badly. Found out my thesis defence will have to wait until January. I was very much looking forward to getting this shit over with in December, so, oh well.

In the US PhD thesis defense is merely a formality. The committee's attitude is "If you're in front of us it's because you've earned the right and deserve to be here." Denying your PhD would be a slap in the face of your advisor. I wouldn't sweat it. It's a done deal.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
27-11-2014, 04:23 PM
So far, it's been good. Not hungry yet but looking forward to a quiet evening ... with a favorite cheese and a new cheese. Might need to catch the grocery open to get some crackers or chips.. I think they close early today. Oooh... i beyter get on that!

Happy Thanksgiving all! Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
27-11-2014, 04:32 PM
It's raining, I'm aching all over, my bike has a flat tire, I have work later, I'm tired as fuck.
*groan*

[Image: oscar.png]
27-11-2014, 04:37 PM
(27-11-2014 04:23 PM)kim Wrote:  So far, it's been good. Not hungry yet but looking forward to a quiet evening ... with a favorite cheese and a new cheese. Might need to catch the grocery open to get some crackers or chips.. I think they close early today. Oooh... i beyter get on that!

Happy Thanksgiving all! Smile

Grab some Port to go with the cheese. You won't regret it. Smile

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-11-2014, 04:38 PM
(27-11-2014 04:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's raining, I'm aching all over, my bike has a flat tire, I have work later, I'm tired as fuck.
*groan*

So it must be Tuesday in Maori land.

27-11-2014, 04:38 PM
Food was enjoyed by all. Kitchen is cleaned. Most of the guests have gone.

Time to get comfy and relax since I have to work tomorrow.

Guess I should find the cat first - he vanished when people arrived. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat