How's your day going?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: How's your day going?
(27-11-2014 04:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 04:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's raining, I'm aching all over, my bike has a flat tire, I have work later, I'm tired as fuck.
*groan*

So it must be Tuesday in Maori land.

Friday fool.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2014, 04:41 PM
(27-11-2014 04:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 04:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So it must be Tuesday in Maori land.

Friday fool.

Friday Tuesday what's the difference. Fool.

#sigh
27-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Well Tuesday I'm about to be paid, Friday I got paid the other day and it's still early in the week enough so that I still actually have money.
Also, Tuesday only Homeland and The Walking Dead are available for download where as with Friday I can also get American Horror Story.
Also Tuesday night is ticket night where we put up the sales tickets around the store at work, Friday is not Tuesday so no tickets.

That's the fucking difference. Fool.
27-11-2014, 04:49 PM
(27-11-2014 04:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well Tuesday I'm about to be paid, Friday I got paid the other day and it's still early in the week enough so that I still actually have money.
Also, Tuesday only Homeland and The Walking Dead are available for download where as with Friday I can also get American Horror Story.
Also Tuesday night is ticket night where we put up the sales tickets around the store at work, Friday is not Tuesday so no tickets.

That's the fucking difference. Fool.

Tuesdays gone with the wind. Fool.

#sigh
27-11-2014, 04:59 PM
(27-11-2014 08:12 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Pies baking, mac and cheese prepped for baking - turkey next up for the oven.

Pandora One on random - Skrillex, Tupac, Lindsey Stirling, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s rock jammin'. Music to cook by.

hehe - my husband doesn't like my eclectic musical taste. If he wants to eat he will have to deal. Tongue

Have a good day everybody.

With that selection, I can't blame him for not being happy with the music...

My day thus far:

Woke up, feeling a little groggy and dry throated.. might have something to do with being sick (again) the night before.

Got up, watched the cats being fed, dragged myself up stairs, grabbed some bags, cleaned my room, accidentally made one cat fall down while trying to stop her from getting up into my closet... She's not too happy with me now...

Went outside; fed my dog, washed the ants off her new bone and gave her a rawhide treat.
Went inside, emptied the cats' litter boxes. went outside and binned the shit & litter filled bag and the bag from my now clean room. Replaced the litter and watched the mountain of blubber Garfield eat his sisters' remaining food... (no wonder why she is so small...).

And that was just the first hour of the day.

For the rest of the day, I plan to play games. If things go well, today will have been an average day.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
27-11-2014, 05:08 PM
Just got back from the in-laws, yummy food, some fun conversation, coffee and pie. Now we are going to set up the Christmas tree, then watch a movie Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
27-11-2014, 05:53 PM
(27-11-2014 08:12 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Pies baking, mac and cheese prepped for baking - turkey next up for the oven.

Pandora One on random - Skrillex, Tupac, Lindsey Stirling, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s rock jammin'. Music to cook by.

hehe - my husband doesn't like my eclectic musical taste. If he wants to eat he will have to deal. Tongue

Have a good day everybody.

House full of family that came in for the holiday, I am hosting, been prepping for three days...24 lb turkey, 15 lb ham, all the fixings and pies and such....now I sit post meal and we are watching ol john wayne movies Smile

Happy thanksgiving

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
27-11-2014, 06:46 PM
(27-11-2014 04:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 04:23 PM)kim Wrote:  So far, it's been good. Not hungry yet but looking forward to a quiet evening ... with a favorite cheese and a new cheese. Might need to catch the grocery open to get some crackers or chips.. I think they close early today. Oooh... i beyter get on that!

Happy Thanksgiving all! Smile

Grab some Port to go with the cheese. You won't regret it. Smile

Ah I'd love that but I live in a dry state... so, gotta be creative. Wink
I made a lovely syrah from the dregs of a couple of sangria bottles and several bottles of a hard cider. Had it in the cellar for about a month wondering when I would get to it.

Turned out quite yummy. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
27-11-2014, 11:20 PM
My day sucked.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
27-11-2014, 11:44 PM
Kitchen is clean. Mil went home. Dishes all washed.

Replaced the table cloth on the dining room table and re-set it for Christmas.

Counting down now until midnight (think I'll try to nap) then I'm meeting the girl friends to go shopping. Tomorrow is going to suck, but at least dinner is all cooked. Smile.

I had no plans to go anywhere near a mall, but my girl friends are kidnapping me.
I swear with friends like that.....Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces