How satan popped the muslim and atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2018, 10:32 PM
How satan popped the muslim and atheist
You guys are in for a real treat because I'm gonna inform you on how Satan popped the Muslim and Atheist. I'm doing this quick so spelling and punctuation will be all over the place.

Muslims- so in Islam they believe Allah sent Jabril(Angel Gabriel) to Muhammad and that's where he got revelations on islam but the first time you hear about the angel Gabriel in the Bible is with the prophet Daniel. Daniel was before Jesus which means he's way before Muhammad so if the quran doesn't align with the book of Daniel then you can prove it's a imposter angel. The Bible say's satan disguises himself as a angel of light. In Daniel chapter 9 the angel comes to Daniel and gives him a prophecy, the messiah will be cut off, not for himself and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and sanctuary. Jesus was killed not for himself but for the world and then in 70AD that's when the romans came and destroyed the city and the sanctuary just like the bible says. In Daniel chapter7:13 He gets a vision of one like a son of man coming with the clouds of heaven, He was given authority, glory, and soverign power, all nations and people of every language worshipped him and his dominion is a everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will be destroyed. This is talking about when Jesus returns at his 2nd comeing to rule on earth as king of kings and lord of lords that's when all the nations will "worship him." In the quran this is obviously a conflicting message because they don't believe any man should be worshipped so therefore the angel that Muhammad encountered can not be real angel Gabriel considering Daniel encounterd the angel before him. once again, the Bible says satan disguises himself as a angel of light. In Isaiah it gives you the 5 pointed plan of the devil. 1. I will ascend into heaven 2. I will exalt my throne above the stars of god. 3 I will sit in the mount of congregation in the utter most parts of the north. 4 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds. 5 I will be like the most high. satan wanted to accomplish two things with islam 1. mess up the identity of god. 2. remove the cross which is mans salvation. He has muslims praying 5 times a day to mock them because they are oblivious of his 5 pointed plan to be like the most high.

Atheist- Satan used the opposite foundation of the reverse trick to take you back to the original lie within your minds. If you go back into the bible In the garden of eden you will see that it was two trees. Tree of knowledge of good and evil and Gods tree of life. Put the original lie at the root of the tree of knowledge of good and evil symbolically. Surely you will not die when ye eat therof, your eyes will be opened, ye will become as god, knowing good and evil. What was produced on the exterior was sin, death, wickidness, fall of man, nakedness. Now remove gods tree of life from the garden and replace it with the modern day tree of life(tree of evolution) The bait the trap at the root to get you to eat is fact, logic, reason, science, intelligence, Once you take the bait and become atheist what's produced on the exterior is the original lie. Your eyes are opened(something came from nothing) ye will become as god(you remove god from the equation you become your own god), knowing good and evil(you can be a good person without believing in god) Surely death is not eternal. All that is within your inner subconscious from taking the bait of fact, logic, reason, science, intelligence. Opposite foundation, reverse trap because the interior is the exterior and the exterior is the interior(formula) to take you back to the original lie within your subconscious. Satan set up a dummy god in the east to counter the real god and a dummy tree of life in the west to counter gods tree of life. Blessed is the one who is victorious for he will be granted access to eat from the tree of life which is in the paradise of god.

In the book of Zackeriah another old testament prophet. It says The nations will come against Israel, half of the city will go into captivity, and the LORDS FEET will touch the mount of olives splitting it in two. So the two ingrediants you need for jesus Christ of the bible to be able to return to earth to reign as king of kings and lord of lords is... 1.Israel. 2. A lot of enemies of Israel that bring a war into the land. Now go look at the middle east, why was Israel reborn as a nation in 1948? Who surronds Israel? All Islamic nation that hate Israel and WILL BRING A WAR INTO THE LAND. That's just the way the god of the Bible wants it because when the nations unite and team up against Israel he is gonna intervene on Israels behalf and save them. The middle east is set up like the story in the Bible called Daniel and the lions Den. Israel(Daniel) Islam/world(lions den) the only difference is these lions are gonna attack.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jazzyj7's post
06-02-2018, 10:57 PM
RE: How satan popped the muslim and atheist
Have fun everyone.

Wink

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
06-02-2018, 11:07 PM
I have just one question, Jazzy:

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 11 users Like Astreja's post
06-02-2018, 11:08 PM
(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  Atheist- Satan used the opposite foundation of the reverse trick to take you back to the original lie within your minds. If you go back into the bible In the garden of eden you will see that it was two trees. Tree of knowledge of good and evil and Gods tree of life. Put the original lie at the root of the tree of knowledge of good and evil symbolically. Surely you will not die when ye eat therof, your eyes will be opened, ye will become as god, knowing good and evil. What was produced on the exterior was sin, death, wickidness, fall of man, nakedness. Now remove gods tree of life from the garden and replace it with the modern day tree of life(tree of evolution) The bait the trap at the root to get you to eat is fact, logic, reason, science, intelligence, Once you take the bait and become atheist what's produced on the exterior is the original lie. Your eyes are opened(something came from nothing) ye will become as god(you remove god from the equation you become your own god), knowing good and evil(you can be a good person without believing in god) Surely death is not eternal. All that is within your inner subconscious from taking the bait of fact, logic, reason, science, intelligence. Opposite foundation, reverse trap because the interior is the exterior and the exterior is the interior(formula) to take you back to the original lie within your subconscious. Satan set up a dummy god in the east to counter the real god and a dummy tree of life in the west to counter gods tree of life. Blessed is the one who is victorious for he will be granted access to eat from the tree of life which is in the paradise of god.

Ah, c'mon Ma, do we have to do story time ALREADY??? I wanted to stay up a few more hours!

Come back when you have something to actually back your assertions up with. And it would help if you either actually knew what was going through our heads, or at least had the humility not to pretend that you did.

.... or, you know. Don't come back at all. We're cool with that too.

(06-02-2018 11:07 PM)Astreja Wrote:  I have just one question, Jazzy:

What the fuck is wrong with you?

This is your brain on religion. Any questions?

I am an antipistevist. That's like an antipastovist, only with epistemic responsibility instead of bruschetta.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
06-02-2018, 11:13 PM
No, this goes beyond mere religious belief, Reltzik. It sounds like our interlocutor got stoned on brown acid and woke up naked in a New Age shop, and mistook the arresting officer for an archangel.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Astreja's post
06-02-2018, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2018 11:19 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  You guys are in for a real treat because I'm gonna inform you on how Satan popped the Muslim and Atheist. I'm doing this quick so spelling and punctuation will be all over the place.

Muslims- so in Islam they believe Allah sent Jabril(Angel Gabriel) to Muhammad and that's where he got revelations on islam but the first time you hear about the angel Gabriel in the Bible is with the prophet Daniel. Daniel was before Jesus which means he's way before Muhammad so if the quran doesn't align with the book of Daniel then you can prove it's a imposter angel. The Bible say's satan disguises himself as a angel of light. In Daniel chapter 9 the angel comes to Daniel and gives him a prophecy, the messiah will be cut off, not for himself and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and sanctuary. Jesus was killed not for himself but for the world and then in 70AD that's when the romans came and destroyed the city and the sanctuary just like the bible says. In Daniel chapter7:13 He gets a vision of one like a son of man coming with the clouds of heaven, He was given authority, glory, and soverign power, all nations and people of every language worshipped him and his dominion is a everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will be destroyed. This is talking about when Jesus returns at his 2nd comeing to rule on earth as king of kings and lord of lords that's when all the nations will "worship him." In the quran this is obviously a conflicting message because they don't believe any man should be worshipped so therefore the angel that Muhammad encountered can not be real angel Gabriel considering Daniel encounterd the angel before him. once again, the Bible says satan disguises himself as a angel of light. In Isaiah it gives you the 5 pointed plan of the devil. 1. I will ascend into heaven 2. I will exalt my throne above the stars of god. 3 I will sit in the mount of congregation in the utter most parts of the north. 4 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds. 5 I will be like the most high. satan wanted to accomplish two things with islam 1. mess up the identity of god. 2. remove the cross which is mans salvation. He has muslims praying 5 times a day to mock them because they are oblivious of his 5 pointed plan to be like the most high.

Atheist- Satan used the opposite foundation of the reverse trick to take you back to the original lie within your minds. If you go back into the bible In the garden of eden you will see that it was two trees. Tree of knowledge of good and evil and Gods tree of life. Put the original lie at the root of the tree of knowledge of good and evil symbolically. Surely you will not die when ye eat therof, your eyes will be opened, ye will become as god, knowing good and evil. What was produced on the exterior was sin, death, wickidness, fall of man, nakedness. Now remove gods tree of life from the garden and replace it with the modern day tree of life(tree of evolution) The bait the trap at the root to get you to eat is fact, logic, reason, science, intelligence, Once you take the bait and become atheist what's produced on the exterior is the original lie. Your eyes are opened(something came from nothing) ye will become as god(you remove god from the equation you become your own god), knowing good and evil(you can be a good person without believing in god) Surely death is not eternal. All that is within your inner subconscious from taking the bait of fact, logic, reason, science, intelligence. Opposite foundation, reverse trap because the interior is the exterior and the exterior is the interior(formula) to take you back to the original lie within your subconscious. Satan set up a dummy god in the east to counter the real god and a dummy tree of life in the west to counter gods tree of life. Blessed is the one who is victorious for he will be granted access to eat from the tree of life which is in the paradise of god.

In the book of Zackeriah another old testament prophet. It says The nations will come against Israel, half of the city will go into captivity, and the LORDS FEET will touch the mount of olives splitting it in two. So the two ingrediants you need for jesus Christ of the bible to be able to return to earth to reign as king of kings and lord of lords is... 1.Israel. 2. A lot of enemies of Israel that bring a war into the land. Now go look at the middle east, why was Israel reborn as a nation in 1948? Who surronds Israel? All Islamic nation that hate Israel and WILL BRING A WAR INTO THE LAND. That's just the way the god of the Bible wants it because when the nations unite and team up against Israel he is gonna intervene on Israels behalf and save them. The middle east is set up like the story in the Bible called Daniel and the lions Den. Israel(Daniel) Islam/world(lions den) the only difference is these lions are gonna attack.

Spelling and punctuation can't fix a pile of shit.
You're being home-schooled, right ?
Isn't that cute. In 2018 children are still taking about debils and angels.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-02-2018, 11:20 PM
The truth hurts!!! Israels rebirth in 1948 is where the atheist is screwed.
06-02-2018, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2018 11:28 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(06-02-2018 11:20 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  The truth hurts!!! Israels rebirth in 1948 is where the atheist is screwed.

Too bad dear. The prophecy was that the KINGDOM of Israel was to be reborn, and ruled over by the messiah.

1. Omen reading and sooth-saying were forbidden.
2. Israel is a democracy, with more secular Jews and Arabs than religious Jews, not a kingdom.
3. The ain't no messiah to be seen.

Do try harder next time you cook up a pile of horse manure.

BTW, where was your fool god when the church full of people was shot up in Texas ? Guess who got popped there ? LOL

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-02-2018, 11:27 PM
(06-02-2018 11:20 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  The truth hurts!!! Israels rebirth in 1948 is where the atheist is screwed.

What does that have to do with anythi-...

... oh, wait, I've heard this one before. This is that September 23rd prophesy, isn't it.

EDIT: You know, the one that counted years past Israel becoming its own states to calculate that the Rapture would occur on September 23rd?

I am an antipistevist. That's like an antipastovist, only with epistemic responsibility instead of bruschetta.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
06-02-2018, 11:28 PM
(06-02-2018 11:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Too bad dear. The prophecy was that the KINGDOM of Israel was to be reborn, and ruled over by the messiah.

1. Omen reading and sooth-saying were forbidden.
2. Israel is a democracy, with more secular Jews and Arabs than religious Jews, not a kingdom.
3. The ain't no messiah to be seen.

Do try harder next time you cook up a pile of horse manure.

BTW, where was your fool god when the church full of people was shot up in Texas ?
LOL
your eyes are opened, ye will become as god, knowing good and evil, surely death is not eternal. SIKEBig Grin