How satan popped the muslim and atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2018, 02:17 PM
RE: How satan popped the muslim and atheist
(09-02-2018 06:38 AM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  I know, I know atheism is all a mask. I always wondered why the atheist didn't just come out and say what it's really about "WE'RE NOT FOLLOWING GOD" Instead of hiding behind the "biased science" mask and playing dumb that god doesn't exist because they are slaves to sin.

If you haven't figured out by now why atheists don't just come out and say "we're not following god" then you don't have even a kindergarten level understanding of atheism.

BTW we can't sin, there is no god to sin against.

Finally, stop using our secular "biased science" if you think it's so bad. Take off the clothes it has made for you, stop eating the food it has produced for you, stop sleeping under the roof that it has built to protect you, stop using the hospitals that it has built to heal you, and get your naked ass back into the forest and forage for the nuts and berries that "god" provides & drink the untreated water that it "gives" you.

Good luck with that...I'll send you all my thoughts & prayers though.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like unsapien's post
09-02-2018, 02:32 PM
(09-02-2018 02:17 PM)unsapien Wrote:  Finally, stop using our secular "biased science" if you think it's so bad. Take off the clothes it has made for you, stop eating the food it has produced for you, stop sleeping under the roof that it has built to protect you, stop using the hospitals that it has built to heal you, and get your naked ass back into the forest and forage for the nuts and berries that "god" provides & drink the untreated water that it "gives" you.

I second this motion.

And you can start by taking all your computer gear, including any mobile phones, outside and smashing them with a large rock until they are broken beyond repair. Not only will you be more in tune with your precious god-thing, but we won't have to read any more of your drivel. Win-win. Thumbsup

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Astreja's post
09-02-2018, 04:16 PM
I love ruffling the feathers of the atheist such entertainment.Thumbsup The bible says you will fight the great god til the end but look at the outcome. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh. Sorry, Losers!!!!
09-02-2018, 04:46 PM
(09-02-2018 04:16 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse,...

OK. Sounds like a quick death. Better than a lingering one from God-inflicted cancer.

No gods necessary.
[+] 1 user Likes brunumb's post
09-02-2018, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2018 04:52 PM by adey67.)
(09-02-2018 04:16 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  I love ruffling the feathers of the atheist such entertainment.Thumbsup The bible says you will fight the great god til the end but look at the outcome. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh. Sorry, Losers!!!!

Carry on like this and I predict a very short tenure on this site for you. Your gods message seems to be "love me or I'll burn you" anyway I expect to see you in the sulphurous pit too being as how you're trying to taunt us rather than save us like how jebus wants you to. See you in hell cum face. Laugh out load
09-02-2018, 04:53 PM
Here's the story
Of a lovely lady

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
09-02-2018, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2018 05:08 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-02-2018 04:16 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  I love ruffling the feathers of the atheist such entertainment. Thumbsup The bible says ...

A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness. - Proverbs 12:23 (KJV)

A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes. A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul - Proverbs 18:6-7 (KJV)

As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly. - Proverbs 26:11 (KJV)

Unfortunately for you, in my estimation you do not even rise to the level of a fool, you're just another fucking blathering idiot. Peace be with you. Now just go away before I really embarrass your stupid, uneducated, metaphysically infantile idiot ass.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-02-2018, 05:10 PM
(09-02-2018 04:16 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  I love ruffling the feathers of the atheist such entertainment.Thumbsup The bible says you will fight the great god til the end but look at the outcome. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

And Harry Potter books say that if you wave a wand and say some pseudo Latin sounding words you can do magic. You aren't ruffling feathers, you're the entertainment!

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 1 user Likes true scotsman's post
09-02-2018, 05:18 PM
(09-02-2018 05:10 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  

And Harry Potter books say that if you wave a wand and say some pseudo Latin sounding words you can do magic. You aren't ruffling feathers, you're the entertainment!

He/she also provides a useful service they help consolidate in our minds why we don't believe, the strengthening of disbelief and gratitude for not being so unbelievably dumb.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
09-02-2018, 06:08 PM

Swords, kings, horses in war theatre? Are you sure you are in the good century? I would also like to point out that all that you have written uses the past tense, thus something that happened well before it was written. Either you can't spell or you don't know the difference between history and prediction.

PS: using the Bible to intimidate non-christians is a bit like me quoting the Book of Shadow and affirming that all your wrongs will hit you back thrice once you are before the Horned God and the Godess or that your failure to honor Zeus will probably see you to Tartarus. You are probably not shitting your pants right now.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post