How satan popped the muslim and atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2018, 10:51 AM
RE: How satan popped the muslim and atheist
Yea, sorry Jizzy, you lost me at popped.

Don't have a clue what you are on about. Evidently, neither do you.

But hey - have fun with your spiral into drug abuse. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
07-02-2018, 01:13 PM
[Image: original.jpg]

[Image: barfly_condenados_pelo_vicio.gif]
[+] 3 users Like BikerDude's post
07-02-2018, 01:40 PM
I think we're talking to ourselves again. Laugh out load Looks like Jazzy jizzed and then popped outta here. What a coward.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
07-02-2018, 01:59 PM
(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  You guys are in for a real treat because I'm gonna inform you on how Satan popped the Muslim and Atheist. I'm doing this quick so spelling and punctuation will be all over the place.

I saw this followed by a wall of text and immediately thought, "Dude's a liar. I'm not gonna read all that."

#sigh
07-02-2018, 02:17 PM
(07-02-2018 01:40 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I think we're talking to ourselves again. Laugh out load Looks like Jazzy jizzed and then popped outta here. What a coward.

He also shat and ran from an objective/subjective morality thread at AF. Probably taking dumps all over the Internet.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
07-02-2018, 02:20 PM
Hah hah! I first read it as "pooped the muslim and atheist"!

Based on the other examples of illiterate trash-talking our friend jizzy splooshed on us, that was probably the intended phrasing.

Disappointing theists since 1968
07-02-2018, 02:26 PM
(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  Atheist- Satan used the opposite foundation of the reverse trick to take you back to the original lie within your minds. The bait the trap at the root to get you to eat is fact, logic, reason, science, intelligence, Once you take the bait and become atheist what's produced on the exterior is the original lie.

[Image: reasonablechoice.jpg]

"Throughout history, every mystery, ever solved, has turned out to be; Not magic."
[+] 4 users Like M. Linoge's post
07-02-2018, 02:50 PM
This is why it's funny because the atheist walks around like they are the epitome of intelligence but in reality they are the biggest suckers. As Eminem once said, there is a "sucker born every minute." You can claim it's dumb and stupid which the atheist does when they get hit with truth but no one has explained how they're NOT on the original lie within there minds on subconscious levels. You've plowed wickidness, you've reaped iniguity, YOU'VE EATEN THE FRUIT OF LIES, SO YOU COULD GO YOUR OWN WAY, you and all your MIGHTY MEN WITH YOU. Opposite foundation, reverse trap, original lie suckersLaughat Don't act like there isin't biased reasons as to why you wanna believe something came from noting as the scripture says, eat the fruit of lies so you can go your own way/
07-02-2018, 03:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 03:12 PM by M. Linoge.)
Your spelling is almost as impressive as your arguments.

Fuck off.

"Throughout history, every mystery, ever solved, has turned out to be; Not magic."
[+] 3 users Like M. Linoge's post
07-02-2018, 03:05 PM
(07-02-2018 02:50 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  This is why it's funny because the atheist walks around like they are the epitome of intelligence but in reality they are the biggest suckers. As Eminem once said, there is a "sucker born every minute." You can claim it's dumb and stupid which the atheist does when they get hit with truth but no one has explained how they're NOT on the original lie within there minds on subconscious levels. You've plowed wickidness, you've reaped iniguity, YOU'VE EATEN THE FRUIT OF LIES, SO YOU COULD GO YOUR OWN WAY, you and all your MIGHTY MEN WITH YOU. Opposite foundation, reverse trap, original lie suckersLaughat Don't act like there isin't biased reasons as to why you wanna believe something came from noting as the scripture says, eat the fruit of lies so you can go your own way/

You misspelled "P. T. Barnum."

.... what? Was there something in all that which was MORE worthy of comment?
[+] 8 users Like Reltzik's post