How satan popped the muslim and atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2018, 05:04 PM
RE: How satan popped the muslim and atheist
(07-02-2018 02:50 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  This is why it's funny because the atheist walks around like they are the epitome of intelligence but in reality they are the biggest suckers. As Eminem once said, there is a "sucker born every minute." You can claim it's dumb and stupid which the atheist does when they get hit with truth but no one has explained how they're NOT on the original lie within there minds on subconscious levels. You've plowed wickidness, you've reaped iniguity, YOU'VE EATEN THE FRUIT OF LIES, SO YOU COULD GO YOUR OWN WAY, you and all your MIGHTY MEN WITH YOU. Opposite foundation, reverse trap, original lie suckersLaughat Don't act like there isin't biased reasons as to why you wanna believe something came from noting as the scripture says, eat the fruit of lies so you can go your own way/

Lol, a slug is the epitome of intelligence compared to you. Laughat Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2018, 05:18 PM
(07-02-2018 03:47 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  it's all a mask to attack the Christian.

Hey, *you're* the ones who think it's a jolly good idea to let Jesus die in your place, for an inherited crime of Grand Theft Magic Fruit, committed at the behest of a Talking Snake™.

Rather a lot of you are also eagerly awaiting the end of the world, too, instead of trying to prevent it, which is what a normal, sane person would do.

There's nothing for us to attack. Your beliefs are so silly and immoral that they are self-attacking.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Astreja's post
07-02-2018, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 05:36 PM by Reltzik.)
Sigh. Okay, FINE. I guess I'll give this guy the serious response that he does not deserve.

(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  You guys are in for a real treat because I'm gonna inform you on how Satan popped the Muslim and Atheist.

..... popped. .... POPPED.

Okay, I understand making a few bad word choices here and there, but this is the central verb of your central thesis and also the central verb of your title, so what the fuck? It's one thing to not be 100% on grammar and vocabulary. That's fine in a casual setting. It's another thing to be so completely off on what words mean that no one understands what you're saying.

So what possible meaning of "pop" makes any sense here?

Making a popping sound? No. To burst something like a balloon? No. A sudden movement relative to something, like popping out of bed? No, that would require a preposition. Placement of an object, like popping something into your mouth? Requires a preposition. To stand out to the senses, like a pattern that pops? Doesn't make sense here. To strike someone, like popping a person across the mouth? Doesn't make sense in context. Same with popping someone with a gun. It's not removing a datum from a stack, it's not a stunt like popping a wheelie, it's not pawning something for money, and because your usage was transitive it's not slang for ejaculating. Whatever you think the word means, that's not what the word means.

(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  I'm doing this quick so spelling and punctuation will be all over the place.

I would never have guessed. Dodgy

(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  Muslims *snip*

Go tell it to the Muslims. We're atheists. It's wasted on us.

.... and really that was one long-ass paragraph of wasted time. Time which you then didn't have to think through grammar or word choice. What's the logic behind this decision? You're not taking this at all seriously, are you?

(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  Satan used the opposite foundation of the reverse trick to take you back to the original lie within your minds.

..... opposite... foundation... of the reverse... trick....

... do those words even MEAN anything when strung together like that? I get a very vague sense of some idea that maybe you're trying to communicate there, but you're not communicating it very well.

(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  If you go back into the bible In the garden of eden you will see that it was two trees. Tree of knowledge of good and evil and Gods tree of life.

Okay, so we're pretending that Bible-stuff is real. Sure, I can play hypothetical-time.

(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  Put the original lie at the root of the tree of knowledge of good and evil symbolically. Surely you will not die when ye eat therof, your eyes will be opened, ye will become as god, knowing good and evil.

Okay, so the "original lie" that you say Satan's deceiving us with... er, opposite foundationing us with? ... is the Serpent's temptation of Eve in Genesis 3. Which is bizarre, because if we are to take the Bible seriously (not that I ever would save as an absurdist lark, but you seem to be trying to, so hey, I've got time for a lark), the serpent from the garden was NOT Satan. The serpent was cursed to crawl on its belly for all of its days, but in Job we see Satan WALKING next to god, so Satan was apparently NOT the one cursed there. Seriously, why the hell do Christians keep insisting that was Satan? The only thing I'm aware of that connects the two at all is Paul referring to Satan as "that old serpent" (words vary with translation), and even that reads as more of a figurative insults, much akin to Jesus calling the Pharises and scribes a brood of vipers did not mean that they were literal vipers.

(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  What was produced on the exterior was sin, death, wickidness, fall of man, nakedness.

Actually, in the narrative, nakedness preexisted that and God promptly made Adam and Eve clothes. I'm starting to think you don't actually know the Bible that you're thumping.

(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  Now remove gods tree of life from the garden and replace it with the modern day tree of life(tree of evolution)

Why that metaphorical tree? Why not, say, the tree of organization at the business where we work that shows we worship Mammon? Why not a tree of military ranks and lines of authority that shows that we live by the sword and therefore will die by the sword? Why not a similar organizational tree for any church or denomination in which Satan must (according to the Book of Revelation) stand at the head of the church? You can use this argument to condemn almost ANYTHING, regardless of the truth of the matter, and that means that the argument is bogus.

Also, what is with Christians equating atheism and evolution and vice versa? The majority of people who believe in evolutionary origins ARE CHRISTIANS, and I disbelieved the idea of God long before I ever learned about the theory of evolution. The two are not linked! Going to an atheist forum and bashing the denizens there on the subject of evolution is akin to going to an atheist forum and bashing them on the subject of Islam, and who would be that stupid?

(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  The bait the trap at the root to get you to eat is fact, logic, reason, science, intelligence.

So why didn't you fall for it? ..... no, wait, I figured it out.

(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  Once you take the bait and become atheist what's produced on the exterior is the original lie. Your eyes are opened(something came from nothing) ye will become as god(you remove god from the equation you become your own god), knowing good and evil(you can be a good person without believing in god)

I do not regard myself as a god, since I make no claims to supernatural power, I seek no worshipers, and I claim no lordship over anyone. Also, getting some sort of knowledge from nothing is not the mark of reason or logic, both of which require a basis for belief. What you're describing is faith.

(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  Surely death is not eternal.

No, death doesn't have to be eternal. ERs and EMTs resuscitate people all the time.

(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  All that is within your inner subconscious from taking the bait of fact, logic, reason, science, intelligence. Opposite foundation, reverse trap because the interior is the exterior and the exterior is the interior(formula) to take you back to the original lie within your subconscious.

.... is this even still English? Someone with a linguistics background please chime in here. Surely by this point we've moved away from something that can be called English into a new language, right?

(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  Satan set up a dummy god in the east to counter the real god and a dummy tree of life in the west to counter gods tree of life. Blessed is the one who is victorious for he will be granted access to eat from the tree of life which is in the paradise of god.

Okay, to summarize what I THINK you're saying, if I can parse your mangling of the English language correctly...

You've constructed a scenario and/or accusation in which people, in the search for knowledge and practice of logic and reason, are beguiled to believe in evolution by Satan in a parallel to the Genesis 3 story, and thereby become atheists.

Your evidence for this is.... well, flimsy analogy to Genesis 3, and that's it.

On the basis of this technique of drawing analogies, you assert a knowledge of the inner workings of our minds. SOMEHOW. Yet fail to recognize how small element an element evolution is to atheist thoughts, and how none of us (when we're not being sarcastic) believe we're gods, because if we thought we were gods, we would believe gods existed and would not be atheists. (Cue a bunch of sarcastic atheists claiming to be gods in 3... 2...)

Our evidence to the contrary is our own understanding of our own minds, beliefs, and histories, and how those do not match with your scenario. Which, granted, you would have to take our words on. But since you're apparently trying to convince us of something, this is grounds enough for us to decide you don't have the least idea of what you're talking about.

Bottom line, this is an empty accusation. It's not our job to try to disprove something that doesn't have any basis in the first place. We don't even owe you the time of day to tell you that you're full of shit. But we will anyway, because we're nice like that.

If you don't understand the principle, let's illustrate it. Suppose I accuse you of fantasizing about fornicating with your mother. I offer no evidence for this save some references to Oedipus Rex that clearly show I haven't given the play a careful study, and even if I had, by what jaunt into insanity would those references from an ancient text prove anything about you today? But regardless, on this basis I claim to know your inner desires and accuse you of desiring your mother in the most carnal of ways.

When you can articulate why you would not need to respond to these accusations of maternal-lusting with anything more than a denial as refutation, and why you would not need to respect those accusations enough to dignify them with even that denial, you will understand why we are offering you nothing but denials and insults in turn.

(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  *bible quotes and metaphors*

Okay, this right here seems to be where everything's going wrong for you. You are quoting to the Bible as if you think we regard it as some source of authority where words are to be believed just because they come from there. WE DON'T. You are trying to preach to the choir. WE ARE NOT THE CHOIR. We are, in fact, the exact opposite of the choir. Your choir-identification skills are sorely underdeveloped.

Okay, fine, scratch that last part. You know better. You know we're not the metaphorical choir. But you spoke to us as if we were, even when you knew we weren't.

You really aren't taking this whole ministering thing seriously. And if you're not taking it seriously, why should we?

I am an antipistevist. That's like an antipastovist, only with epistemic responsibility instead of bruschetta.
[+] 7 users Like Reltzik's post
07-02-2018, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 05:53 PM by Starcrash.)
The title of this thread wasn't very clear. Maybe you come from a country in which "popped" is synonymous with "fooled", which is clearly what you meant.

Your arguments are all bible-based. You know that atheists don't believe in the bible, right? According to the Qur'an, Abraham attempted to sacrifice Ishmael, not Isaac (Qur'an 37:104-106). They both went on to build the Kaaba (Qur'an 2:125) and established the necessity of the pilgrimage to it in Mecca (Qur'an 2:126-128). Have I convinced you that you ought to be making a yearly pilgrimage to Mecca as God commanded? Of course not, because to make my argument I cited passages of a book that you hold in low regard, not worthy of following or believing -- and that's how we atheists feel about the bible. You may as well be quoting Shakespeare for all the impact it will have on our beliefs or future decisions.

All you've done here is make assertions. The only evidence you have is a book that you trust because you are credulous, but we are not... we need actual evidence, the kind that you would accept as well, and since you don't hold in high regard the words of a holy book belonging to a religion that you don't participate in, I'm sure that you don't value this sort of evidence any more than we do.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Starcrash's post
07-02-2018, 05:51 PM
(07-02-2018 02:50 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  This is why it's funny because the atheist walks around like they are the epitome of intelligence but in reality they are the biggest suckers. As Eminem once said, there is a "sucker born every minute." You can claim it's dumb and stupid which the atheist does when they get hit with truth but no one has explained how they're NOT on the original lie within there minds on subconscious levels. You've plowed wickidness, you've reaped iniguity, YOU'VE EATEN THE FRUIT OF LIES, SO YOU COULD GO YOUR OWN WAY, you and all your MIGHTY MEN WITH YOU. Opposite foundation, reverse trap, original lie suckersLaughat Don't act like there isin't biased reasons as to why you wanna believe something came from noting as the scripture says, eat the fruit of lies so you can go your own way/

(07-02-2018 02:50 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  Don't act like there isin't biased reasons as to why you wanna believe something came from noting as the scripture says, eat the fruit ....
^----Laugh out load

ooOOOO000ooooo. You mean like a god that comes from nothing and all the material to make the universe just sort of pops magically into existance from nothing?..... That unsupported biased crap?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
07-02-2018, 06:08 PM
Only one small problem with this...

Satan ain't real bro.
[+] 3 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
07-02-2018, 06:20 PM
[Image: 1181cheddar5year3-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
07-02-2018, 06:23 PM
(07-02-2018 06:20 PM)unfogged Wrote:  [Image: 1181cheddar5year3-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg]

Wow. Only on page 6 and already we're breaking out the cheese pictures.

... yeah, okay, this guy's earned them.

THIS IS NOW A CHEESE THREAD, Y'ALL!

[Image: 56c4f925b8e57c5babe1a0a8497a03141b2045cc...p;cs=strip]

I am an antipistevist. That's like an antipastovist, only with epistemic responsibility instead of bruschetta.
07-02-2018, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 06:40 PM by Thoreauvian.)
(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  Your eyes are opened (something came from nothing), ye will become as god (you remove god from the equation you become your own god), knowing good and evil (you can be a good person without believing in god).

"Nothing" literally does not exist. How could something which exists ever come from what doesn't? Including God.

Atheists do not think we are gods. We don't believe in any gods at all.

Atheists obviously don't share your definitions for "good and evil." The Euthyphro Dilemma: "Is what is morally good commanded by God because it is morally good, or is it morally good because it is commanded by God?"

You really should learn about what atheists actually think before you come here saying you know how we're all wrong. You're just acting arrogant, which I thought was against your scriptures.
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
08-02-2018, 12:09 AM
(06-02-2018 10:32 PM)jazzyj7 Wrote:  (you remove god from the equation you become your own god),

Projection.
Christians cherry-picking the bible and ascribing divinity to personal utility become their own gods - that everybody else must worship.

Quote:Satan set up a dummy god in the east to counter the real god

Well that was clever of him. Adding another false religion to the 10.000 humans made up by themselves must really have hurt your god.

"Throughout history, every mystery, ever solved, has turned out to be; Not magic."
[+] 1 user Likes M. Linoge's post