How the Brits are reacting to Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2015, 05:38 PM
RE: How the Brits are reacting to Trump
[Image: L1OPlKP.jpg]

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Silly Deity's post
09-12-2015, 05:39 PM
My brit friends have always had him pegged as a horse's arse.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
09-12-2015, 05:41 PM
(09-12-2015 06:54 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 06:38 AM)KUSA Wrote:  What will they do when he is the President? Will they ban the President of the US?

It wont matter. Trump will bankrupt America, pocket the cash and stay in his castle.
Either that or he will begin WWIII.

The Americans voted in GWB a second time. Says everything really.

Actually the Supreme Court voted him in the second time.
09-12-2015, 05:46 PM
(09-12-2015 05:41 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 06:54 AM)Banjo Wrote:  It wont matter. Trump will bankrupt America, pocket the cash and stay in his castle.
Either that or he will begin WWIII.

The Americans voted in GWB a second time. Says everything really.

Actually the Supreme Court voted him in the second time.

That will probably never be settled. The latest developments: http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=93642&page=1

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
09-12-2015, 05:49 PM
(09-12-2015 03:14 PM)jabeady Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 02:00 PM)bemore Wrote:  Trump just makes a mockery of next years election for you guys I feel.

Shows how flawed your system is. It just shows that anbody who has the money to run a campaign can do so, even if they chat shit.

Yup, democracy is a bitch. How would you fix it?

I wish I could suggest an alternative, however i dont have one.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
09-12-2015, 06:06 PM
(09-12-2015 03:14 PM)jabeady Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 02:00 PM)bemore Wrote:  Trump just makes a mockery of next years election for you guys I feel.

Shows how flawed your system is. It just shows that anbody who has the money to run a campaign can do so, even if they chat shit.

Yup, democracy is a bitch. How would you fix it?

You don't have a democracy. You have a republic that is heading toward a military dictatorship. Your republic will fall, as did Rome's, to some General one day. Sooner than one thinks. America already resembles Rome in that certain Patrician families constantly fight over the leadership.

There will more than likely be a second American civil war. The population is armed to the teeth. I keep quoting this guy so much it is making me go loopy, but I tend to think most Americans don't bother reading him and he was one of their best historians.

The following quote by Chalmers Johnson. Former advisor to the CIA.

History teaches us that the capacity of things to get worse is limitless. Roman history suggests that the short, happy life of the American republic may be coming to its end... the US will probably maintain a facade of constitutional government and drift along until financial bankruptcy overtakes it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
09-12-2015, 06:09 PM
(09-12-2015 05:41 PM)DerFish Wrote:  Actually the Supreme Court voted him in the second time.

Again, like Rome.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
09-12-2015, 06:10 PM
Zeig, Heil!

[Image: philadelphia%20daily%20news%20donald%20trump.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
09-12-2015, 06:14 PM
[Image: hermann-goering-during-the-nuremberg-tri...tood-b.jpg]

Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
09-12-2015, 06:21 PM
(09-12-2015 06:06 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 03:14 PM)jabeady Wrote:  Yup, democracy is a bitch. How would you fix it?

You don't have a democracy. You have a republic that is heading toward a military dictatorship. Your republic will fall, as did Rome's, to some General one day. Sooner than one thinks. America already resembles Rome in that certain Patrician families constantly fight over the leadership.

There will more than likely be a second American civil war. The population is armed to the teeth. I keep quoting this guy so much it is making me go loopy, but I tend to think most Americans don't bother reading him and he was one of their best historians.

The following quote by Chalmers Johnson. Former advisor to the CIA.

History teaches us that the capacity of things to get worse is limitless. Roman history suggests that the short, happy life of the American republic may be coming to its end... the US will probably maintain a facade of constitutional government and drift along until financial bankruptcy overtakes it.

*Correction*

Republicans are armed to the teeth. A recent Pew Research study from 2014 showed only 22% of Democrats own guns.

Shortest civil war in history.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]