How the Brits are reacting to Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: How the Brits are reacting to Trump
(09-12-2015 06:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Shortest civil war in history.

So a short civil war is not a war? You know when Caesar crossed the Rubicon and entered the city, that was not the end of it, right?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2015, 07:15 PM
Well, here's a good role for Trump and the hair is covered up too so that's a plus.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
11-12-2015, 05:04 AM
[Image: mullah-png.52165]

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
11-12-2015, 01:19 PM
(09-12-2015 06:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 06:06 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You don't have a democracy. You have a republic that is heading toward a military dictatorship. Your republic will fall, as did Rome's, to some General one day. Sooner than one thinks. America already resembles Rome in that certain Patrician families constantly fight over the leadership.

There will more than likely be a second American civil war. The population is armed to the teeth. I keep quoting this guy so much it is making me go loopy, but I tend to think most Americans don't bother reading him and he was one of their best historians.

The following quote by Chalmers Johnson. Former advisor to the CIA.

History teaches us that the capacity of things to get worse is limitless. Roman history suggests that the short, happy life of the American republic may be coming to its end... the US will probably maintain a facade of constitutional government and drift along until financial bankruptcy overtakes it.

*Correction*

Republicans are armed to the teeth. A recent Pew Research study from 2014 showed only 22% of Democrats own guns.

Shortest civil war in history.

It's a pretty common tactic among Democrats to lie to pollsters about their firearms amongst other things. One maintains an element of surprise that way.

Did you really think that the recent spikes in gun sales were only made by Republicans, or were even majority Republican?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
12-12-2015, 02:46 AM
(09-12-2015 06:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 06:06 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You don't have a democracy. You have a republic that is heading toward a military dictatorship. Your republic will fall, as did Rome's, to some General one day. Sooner than one thinks. America already resembles Rome in that certain Patrician families constantly fight over the leadership.

There will more than likely be a second American civil war. The population is armed to the teeth. I keep quoting this guy so much it is making me go loopy, but I tend to think most Americans don't bother reading him and he was one of their best historians.

The following quote by Chalmers Johnson. Former advisor to the CIA.

History teaches us that the capacity of things to get worse is limitless. Roman history suggests that the short, happy life of the American republic may be coming to its end... the US will probably maintain a facade of constitutional government and drift along until financial bankruptcy overtakes it.

*Correction*

Republicans are armed to the teeth. A recent Pew Research study from 2014 showed only 22% of Democrats own guns.

Shortest civil war in history.

Why in the actual fuck would a hypothetical second civil war be between Republicans and Democrats? If anything splits this country down the middle, it will be between the 'haves' and the 'have nots'; the greatest source of stratification is wealth inequality. The sides will be those who back the establishment, those who already have all the wealth and power; and those who are anti-establishment, who want a reset of the untenable status quo back to something more equitable.

For as much as the ignorant Republican base votes against their own best interests, if push comes to shove, will they draw their guns to defend the very system that is holding them down? I hope they wise the fuck up before that happens.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post