How the NRA killed the debate.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2013, 02:06 AM
RE: How the NRA killed the debate.
(15-01-2013 01:41 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-01-2013 12:07 AM)witerat Wrote:  It correlation has several contributing factors, It is harder fail with a gun, access become opportunity, suicide by gun may be messy, but blowing one brains out is thought to be painless by the suicidal.

There are millions of people who own guns; some are probably at one time or another suicidal at one time or another and didn't end their lives at all. I would guess from my personal experience most if not all people who commit suicide using a gun, have attempted suicide in other ways before.

I'm hardly a NRA fan, so I'd like to see more than a memo and conjecture, coupled with outdated medical journal. I dismiss msnbc almost as quickly as I dismiss their polar opposite Fox News.
Are you saying your your anecdotal experience, out weighs this study and others since?
Considering how media corporations are beholding to big business, This their article appears to be pretty bold. Ever noticed how climate change has been buried lately?
It almost seems that you might be a difficult person to convince anything. Over-scepticism is as much a problem as unscepticism.
You surely, must have a provisional impression of what the truth looks like on this issue.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How the NRA killed the debate. - witerat - 14-01-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: How the NRA killed the debate. - witerat - 15-01-2013 02:06 AM