How the tall are you ? Atheists height

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2017, 09:24 AM
RE: How the tall are you ? Atheists height
(16-07-2017 09:11 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 09:03 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  5"6" Same as Jennybee. We match.

I have a 34" inseam. I have really long legs for someone of my height.

I have really long legs too. Big Grin We're twinsies Laugh out load

What size shoes do you wear? My feet got bigger after being pregnant. I used to wear a size 7 1/2 but now I wear a size 8.

On a side note, I wish they would standardize shoe sizes. I look inside the tongue of my shoes and there are different shoe size numbers for about 8 different countries around the world. Some seem to be metric and some have some other system of measuring. The shoe world is insane.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2017, 09:28 AM
(16-07-2017 09:24 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 09:11 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I have really long legs too. Big Grin We're twinsies Laugh out load

What size shoes do you wear? My feet got bigger after being pregnant. I used to wear a size 7 1/2 but now I wear a size 8.

On a side note, I wish they would standardize shoe sizes. I look inside the tongue of my shoes and there are different shoe size numbers for about 8 different countries around the world. Some seem to be metric and some have some other system of measuring. The shoe world is insane.

I wear a size 8 in shoes too Big Grin
16-07-2017, 09:50 AM
(16-07-2017 09:28 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 09:24 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  What size shoes do you wear? My feet got bigger after being pregnant. I used to wear a size 7 1/2 but now I wear a size 8.

I wear a size 8 in shoes too Big Grin

I'm usually a 7 1/2 M, but I'm a tad taller than you. I've been told by a reliable source that I can blame my clumsiness on this ratio. Big Grin I'll take whatever excuse I can get.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
16-07-2017, 09:53 AM
Raymond Burr said I was four hundred feet high. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-07-2017, 09:57 AM
(16-07-2017 09:50 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 09:28 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I wear a size 8 in shoes too Big Grin

I'm usually a 7 1/2 M, but I'm a tad taller than you. I've been told by a reliable source that I can blame my clumsiness on this ratio. Big Grin I'll take whatever excuse I can get.

I could squeeze my feet into a 7.5 if I had to. You, me, and dfor2 can all share shoes Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-07-2017, 10:15 AM
(16-07-2017 09:57 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 09:50 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I'm usually a 7 1/2 M, but I'm a tad taller than you. I've been told by a reliable source that I can blame my clumsiness on this ratio. Big Grin I'll take whatever excuse I can get.

I could squeeze my feet into a 7.5 if I had to. You, me, and dfor2 can all share shoes Tongue

Are your arms longish? Mine are. I sometimes buy hoodies that have the little thumb hole in the cuff of the sleeve just for the extra length. Whoever thought those thumb hole hoodies up was really smart.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
16-07-2017, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2017 10:25 AM by jennybee.)
(16-07-2017 10:15 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 09:57 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I could squeeze my feet into a 7.5 if I had to. You, me, and dfor2 can all share shoes Tongue

Are your arms longish? Mine are. I sometimes buy hoodies that have the little thumb hole in the cuff of the sleeve just for the extra length. Whoever thought those thumb hole hoodies up was really smart.

My arms are in proportion I would say. Maybe a lil longer, hmmm never really noticed. Maybe they are, what is the typical arm proportion length supposed to be for a 5'6'' woman? Consider You realize we're making ourselves sound like freaks on here Laugh out load Or at least I am: I look like an adult Powerpuff girl with really long legs and possibly long arms. Laugh out load
16-07-2017, 10:21 AM
I think there was a time when I reached 5'4" though now I think 5'3" is about right. I wear a 6-1/2 or 7 shoe depending. Being pretty short I still wear a 32 inch inseam.

It's kind of weird that I have a younger sister who is at least 5'10" and my younger brother is close to 6'7". Both have been known to call me 'the dwarf'. My sister has gone so far as to call me a mutant dwarf. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
16-07-2017, 12:17 PM
6'2"

165ish.

Warn me if there's a strong breeze.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
17-07-2017, 02:07 AM
Can't say I'm tall - 1.73m.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.