How to become a Veridican--what do you think?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2013, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 05:13 PM by Vosur.)
RE: How to become a Veridican--what do you think?
(19-01-2013 11:29 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's bullshit. I got proof. I am proof. Tongue
Not to mention the Gwynnie-loving Johnny. Sleepy

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
19-01-2013, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 03:04 PM by fstratzero.)
(18-01-2013 10:27 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(18-01-2013 04:55 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Throw in baptism, 72 virgins, and let me rule my own planet, then we might have a deal.

You might want to change that avatar. I mean, what if God is on my side? Don't forget that God is the God of the virus world, too. He's the God of cancer cells, and sudden illnesses. He's the one who says who gets the flu and ends up on a ventilator and who just has a cold from it.

I'm not wishing any of that on you; I'm telling you I fear God. I've seen what God can do, what He will do. Maybe God doesn't care, but if He does...but if He does... Consider Unsure
Oh silly Egor, and all other Christians. Big Grin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_St._Peter

Maybe your god will get a bit more angry at this?
[Image: d3yypk0.gif]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
19-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Okay I'm just going to post my opinion, and will probably not respond again. So here we go.

Free Thinker asks what the motives of him posting on THIS forum are. He already sort of admitted that he is here to "make mistakes" with it. But I would suspect the full reason is for him to use us to fish out the "holes" so he can fill them, because he can rely on us to pick it apart piece by piece....building himself a stronger faith base. Basically we will find whats wrong with his religion and he can "fix" it.

I don't feel right assisting him with this. So I will probably not interact with him much.

As for "All atheists here are christians or they wouldn't be here" comment Egor made earlier..... As an atheist who's ALWAYS been an atheist I would just like to say I am here for the company of like minded people. So broad sweeping remarks like that are unfounded.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
19-01-2013, 03:08 PM
(19-01-2013 03:02 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Okay I'm just going to post my opinion, and will probably not respond again. So here we go.

Free Thinker asks what the motives of him posting on THIS forum are. He already sort of admitted that he is here to "make mistakes" with it. But I would suspect the full reason is for him to use us to fish out the "holes" so he can fill them, because he can rely on us to pick it apart piece by piece....building himself a stronger faith base. Basically we will find whats wrong with his religion and he can "fix" it.

I don't feel right assisting him with this. So I will probably not interact with him much.

As for "All atheists here are christians or they wouldn't be here" comment Egor made earlier..... As an atheist who's ALWAYS been an atheist I would just like to say I am here for the company of like minded people. So broad sweeping remarks like that are unfounded.

Yea, I completely agree. I don't believe a word he says...

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-01-2013, 03:18 PM
(19-01-2013 03:02 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  As an atheist who's ALWAYS been an atheist I would just like to say I am here for the company of like minded people. So broad sweeping remarks like that are unfounded.

Girly's only here for that reason, GirlyHobbit.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-01-2013, 03:21 PM
(19-01-2013 03:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 03:02 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  As an atheist who's ALWAYS been an atheist I would just like to say I am here for the company of like minded people. So broad sweeping remarks like that are unfounded.

Girly's only here for that reason, GirlyHobbit.
GirlyHobbit....I approve of this Wink

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
19-01-2013, 03:35 PM

(19-01-2013 08:38 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Say, Ed, are there any Veridicans other than you and your wife? Consider

No. Until now, there never has been a way to be a Veridican. There's never been any organization of any sort. It was just our own thing. My hope is that I can attract people to the cause and show them the truth as it has been shown to me, but it's going to take time. And then I won't know who is a private Veridican.

But no, right now, it's just two. Confused
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2013, 03:38 PM

(19-01-2013 03:02 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Okay I'm just going to post my opinion, and will probably not respond again. So here we go.

Isn't that what all debate is about?

Quote:I don't feel right assisting him with this. So I will probably not interact with him much.

Then your admitting that something might arise that would defeat your personal atheist argument. I take that as a compliment. Thanks for the help. Laughat

Quote:As for "All atheists here are christians or they wouldn't be here" comment Egor made earlier..... As an atheist who's ALWAYS been an atheist I would just like to say I am here for the company of like minded people. So broad sweeping remarks like that are unfounded.

That explains why you're at TTA. It still leaves the mystery as to why you're in this thread. Cool
19-01-2013, 03:44 PM

(19-01-2013 11:29 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  that my purpose is to become Christ, even as he was Christ.

Keep that, flush the rest. It only gets in the way. That's what I think.

Thank you, GirlyMan

And with that, I am officially out of this thread. I invite anyone reading to come and see the boards that I have added to The Veridican. I think they encompass everything we want to do. Granted, it's a big vacant building right now, but I think we have the building.

Thanks for the inputs everyone. I really am grateful for all of them.

Edward
19-01-2013, 03:51 PM
(19-01-2013 03:35 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 08:38 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Say, Ed, are there any Veridicans other than you and your wife? Consider

No. Until now, there never has been a way to be a Veridican. There's never been any organization of any sort. It was just our own thing. My hope is that I can attract people to the cause and show them the truth as it has been shown to me, but it's going to take time. And then I won't know who is a private Veridican.

But no, right now, it's just two. Confused
So you come here with your insults in hopes that we will be browbeaten into following your madness? Your plan is simply perfect...you come here, call us idiots, tell us all how stupid we are, because we are the ones you want to join your little club.

Do you seriously not see a problem with that?

This is another chapter in your ever changing insanity. If you could, as I have said before, pick a side and stick with it for even a whole season it might actually appear that you mean what you say.

Instead those of us that have watched the flip-flop, flip-flop that is Ego® are just going to wait for the next change, it shouldn't be long.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF