How to become a Veridican--what do you think?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2013, 01:31 AM

RE: How to become a Veridican--what do you think?
(19-01-2013 01:04 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  LOL. It's not that simple. 6 months ago, you'd have laughed at yourself. Prove one thing about any of it, maybe I'll take it seriously. It's a joke, Ed. Get real. Are you THAT bored with life ?

In an effort to be honest, I will say that one of the reasons I am posting initially here instead of a Christian forum (where the real atheists are) is because I have been so all-over-the-board in here, that I really don't have any credibility. Therefore, I can make mistakes in here and it really doesn't matter.

And you misspoke when you said "six months." When I first started the forum and Hughsie joined, I said it was my shtick to be insulting and brash. But it's not shtick. All of this, all of me, has been formed over all the years. Something happened when I posted those articles of faith. I realized that for the last seven years, all of this has been a course God laid before me. It's all real, and it will never stop. I don't think it can.

So, there will be no more flip-flopping, no more trial-and-error, no acting out parts. I have emerged from my chrysalis, and I have work to do.
Chase
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to become a Veridican--what do you think? - Egor - 18-01-2013, 03:43 PM
RE: How to become a Veridican--what do you think? - Egor - 19-01-2013 01:31 AM