How to become a Veridican--what do you think?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: How to become a Veridican--what do you think?
Egor, will Veridicanism include any aspects of other Christians denominations? Like the use of incense, candle lighting, confessional and so on?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2013, 07:26 PM
To put it another way, Egor, you slay me, but not in the way you seem to think.

Hobo

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
23-01-2013, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 10:13 PM by Bucky Ball.)
I think NOT !
Why would anyone embrace yet another cult ? This one by someone who, six months ago said "Christians, no wonder Caesar fed them to the lions."

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

23-01-2013, 08:00 PM
(23-01-2013 07:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Why would anyone embrace yet another cult ? This one by someone who, six months ago said "Christians, no wonder Caesar fed them to the lions."

So this is fascinating...E used to be an atheist? I came late to this party as I just joined the board. Any more fun tidbits or do I need to so a search before the 180 about-face?
23-01-2013, 08:15 PM
(23-01-2013 08:00 PM)cjs Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 07:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Why would anyone embrace yet another cult ? This one by someone who, six months ago said "Christians, no wonder Caesar fed them to the lions."

So this is fascinating...E used to be an atheist? I came late to this party as I just joined the board. Any more fun tidbits or do I need to so a search before the 180 about-face?

Good lucking counting how many about-faces dude's done here. He's a fucking spinning top when it comes to metaphysics. I don't try to follow the dreidel anymore, I just have a shitload of fun just watching it spin.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Got it, GirlyMan, thanks for the backstory. I'll enjoy the sideshow too!

Godless in the Magnolia State
23-01-2013, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 09:38 PM by Adenosis.)
(19-01-2013 03:38 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 03:02 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Free Thinker asks what the motives of him posting on THIS forum are. He already sort of admitted that he is here to "make mistakes" with it. But I would suspect the full reason is for him to use us to fish out the "holes" so he can fill them, because he can rely on us to pick it apart piece by piece....building himself a stronger faith base. Basically we will find whats wrong with his religion and he can "fix" it.

Isn't that what all debate is about?
A debate is about the clashing together of two conflicting views in an attempt to find the truth, not to strengthen and hone the creation of yet another delusional idea.

This is extremely amusing, ignorant simpletons that can't do real science to find answers to their questions create or modify fairy tales to explain things. Entertaining yet quite sad, I really hope you come to your senses some day, a life full of this would be a waste indeed.

(23-01-2013 06:38 PM)Egor Wrote:  I realize in the future this may change. In 2113 there may be war fought over it, who knows.

Is this the goal of all religions? War and chaos? Sure seems like it.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

23-01-2013, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 10:02 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-01-2013 09:32 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 03:38 PM)Egor Wrote:  Isn't that what all debate is about?
A debate is about the clashing together of two conflicting views in an attempt to find the truth, not to strengthen and hone the creation of yet another delusional idea.

You are right, Gazpacho, that Ego® has no idea what constitutes a debate. Shit, dude don't even have a proper concept of "truth". But what you describe is not a debate either. It has nothing to do with finding the "truth". A debate is about trying to present the strongest arguments for each side and letting the audience decide for themselves. For example, I could fucking debate pro-Veridicanism far better than Ego® can while still realizing that it is all just so much fucking bullshit.

(23-01-2013 09:32 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  This is extremely amusing, ...

That's all that matters, brother. Big Grin

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-01-2013, 02:26 AM

(22-01-2013 07:27 PM)bemore Wrote:  Ive had a wander over to your site Egor (im bored and cant sleep) today and see that you now have three accounts on your forum.

There is Egor. Edward and Edward Gordon.

Can you give an explanation why you have three? With all of your talk on here within the last month of different forums you have been on and your admittance to sockpuppeting them I can only wonder if you do it here???

No, I don't think I have another account here. If I do, I've already told the mods to delete it--if I don't know if it exists, I think it's safe to say I'm not using it. On my site, I have three, which I fully admit to in the personal text under my avatars, because I have three different hats I wear. Edward Gordon is the Admin, and does all the admin stuff. I don't like to use that "formal" one in general debate. Edward is the chaplain one, and I try only to use that one in the Church discussion groups. Egor is the general one I use for debates.

I, personally, don't care who sock puppets, why should I? All the nics are going to be warned/banned/accepted/praised by the behavior they demonstrate. If one person has two accounts and they totally spam with one--it's gone with all its posts. If they do the same thing with the other, it's gone, too. If they behave with the other, then great. No problem.

(23-01-2013 05:53 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  It's all right. He has become Christ now. What he says defines truth, and he is not constrained by what previous Christs have said.

I am in the body of Christ, and I am progressing to my fulfillment as Christ by the grace and mercy of God. I will not deny Christ to you or anyone else simply because you ridicule me for it. I can take a lot more pain than that. Will you do that for atheism? Will you give your life for it? Consider
Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2013, 02:37 AM

(23-01-2013 05:03 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Hey Egor remember when you hated Christianity?

Anything I preached before December 23, 2012, is irrelevant. That was when I was wandering and still trying to figure out what Veridicanism meant to me. You will no doubt bring it up and up again, but I've repented of all that, and God knows it. Now you know it, too.

Quote:Mark 3:28-30: "Truly I tell you, people will be forgiven all their sins and all the blasphemies they utter. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin. He said this because they [the Pharisees] were saying, ‘He has an evil spirit’."

Yup you are stuck with us now for all eternity. Tongue

“For this reason, I say to you that all sin and blasphemy a person does will be forgiven of that person, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. That person is guilty of an eternal sin.

“Whoever speaks against the Son of Man shall be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit—the Spirit of Truth—will never be forgiven, not now and not in the future.”
(VGJC 14:28-29)

If you ridicule me, no problem. If you ridicule the Spirit that guides me, you're screwed. But don't worry, you won't care about that until you get to hell. Evil_monster
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post