How to become a Veridican--what do you think?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2013, 02:42 AM

RE: How to become a Veridican--what do you think?
(23-01-2013 09:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I could fucking debate pro-Veridicanism far better than Ego® can [...]

There will be people who come after me, and people I ordain through the Church who will do a much better job than I do. You don't know how much I wish that were already happening.
Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2013, 03:22 AM
So, what you're say is; You expect your website to take off to such a degree that people skilled enough in debate will join and replace you, effectively making you nothing more than a figurehead, if you are not disposed of outright.

Excellent plan, Captain Foresight, carry on,

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
24-01-2013, 03:30 AM
I daresay, people skilled enough in debate have better things to do than that. If they don't, they'll be skilled enough in debate to debate circles around this particular brand of crazy and would have no interest in actually joining it.

No, Egor, the only converts you're likely to get are people who are intellectually beneath you. Don't count on them to carry much of your workload.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
24-01-2013, 03:32 AM
(24-01-2013 03:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Excellent plan, Captain Foresight Birdseye, carry on,

Veridicanism = Fish fingers.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-01-2013, 04:50 AM
Re: How to become a Veridican--what do you think?
anything preached before DEC 2012 is irrelevant. does your gospel count as irrelevant or does it get a pass?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
24-01-2013, 08:28 AM
Anything said before Dec 2012 wasn't Ego®, it was preEgo®. It was Ego® being inspired by the devil. Time works backwards in Ego®'s mind, so that was actually Ego® after the fall and the Ego® we have now is the Ego® before the fall.

I love the fact that there is another atheist on his "debate" site from the ravingatheists's forum that speaks of how many times Ego® has flip-flopped. I guess it is at least a good thing to confirm he spews his crazy out equally but also quite hilarious that what he really seems to be doing is trying to lure people into his forum from other forums he has debated and not yet been banned on.

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
24-01-2013, 04:39 PM
(24-01-2013 02:37 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 05:03 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Hey Egor remember when you hated Christianity?

Anything I preached before December 23, 2012, is irrelevant. That was when I was wandering and still trying to figure out what Veridicanism meant to me. You will no doubt bring it up and up again, but I've repented of all that, and God knows it. Now you know it, too.

Quote:Mark 3:28-30: "Truly I tell you, people will be forgiven all their sins and all the blasphemies they utter. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin. He said this because they [the Pharisees] were saying, ‘He has an evil spirit’."

Yup you are stuck with us now for all eternity. Tongue

“For this reason, I say to you that all sin and blasphemy a person does will be forgiven of that person, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. That person is guilty of an eternal sin.

“Whoever speaks against the Son of Man shall be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit—the Spirit of Truth—will never be forgiven, not now and not in the future.”
(VGJC 14:28-29)

If you ridicule me, no problem. If you ridicule the Spirit that guides me, you're screwed. But don't worry, you won't care about that until you get to hell. Evil_monster
And the then first contradiction of the VGJC was born!

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
24-01-2013, 04:46 PM

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
24-01-2013, 05:00 PM
(24-01-2013 02:42 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 09:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I could fucking debate pro-Veridicanism far better than Ego® can [...]

There will be people who come after me, and people I ordain through the Church who will do a much better job than I do. You don't know how much I wish that were already happening.
Let not your heart be troubled, simply ordain K.C. as your Pope and we'll all eagerly await the Rapture of the Divine, along with the torture of the infidels (art 14 Veridican doctrine.) designed to entertain the Maestro. Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
24-01-2013, 05:10 PM
just found this...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veridicanism

-Baron d'Holbach-
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post