How to become a Veridican--what do you think?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2013, 08:34 PM
RE: How to become a Veridican--what do you think?
(24-01-2013 02:37 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 05:03 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Hey Egor remember when you hated Christianity?

Anything I preached before December 23, 2012, is irrelevant. That was when I was wandering and still trying to figure out what Veridicanism meant to me. You will no doubt bring it up and up again, but I've repented of all that, and God knows it. Now you know it, too.

Quote:Mark 3:28-30: "Truly I tell you, people will be forgiven all their sins and all the blasphemies they utter. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin. He said this because they [the Pharisees] were saying, ‘He has an evil spirit’."

Yup you are stuck with us now for all eternity. Tongue

“For this reason, I say to you that all sin and blasphemy a person does will be forgiven of that person, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. That person is guilty of an eternal sin.

“Whoever speaks against the Son of Man shall be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit—the Spirit of Truth—will never be forgiven, not now and not in the future.”
(VGJC 14:28-29)

If you ridicule me, no problem. If you ridicule the Spirit that guides me, you're screwed. But don't worry, you won't care about that until you get to hell. Evil_monster
I'm not attacking you personally but was trying to point out that according to the bible you are stuck with us. However you wrote your own bible and fixed that little problem. Touche sir.

Now to threaten me with hell is like me threatening you with with reincarnation, bad karma, or an eternity of eating cheese wiz.

Also it's a form of pascals wager failure.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like fstratzero's post

Messages In This Thread
How to become a Veridican--what do you think? - Egor - 18-01-2013, 03:43 PM
RE: How to become a Veridican--what do you think? - fstratzero - 24-01-2013 08:34 PM