How to become an ex-muslim.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2016, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2016 06:39 PM by fstratzero.)
How to become an ex-muslim.
Becoming an ex-Muslim is a simple and easy process. All that a person has to do is to say a sentence called the Testimony of Faith (Shahada), which is pronounced as:

I testify “La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah.”

Then simply say I testify that "I don't believe in Allah and will not follow Muhammed."

This way we call can break shahada, and show support for ex-muslims!

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2016, 06:51 PM
RE: How to become an ex-muslim.
I wonder if anybody else out there isn't Islamophobic enough to become an ex-muslim....

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
19-03-2016, 07:19 PM
Screw it I'll go first

I testify that "I don't believe in Allah and will not follow Muhammed."

I am now an ex-muslim.

-Baron d'Holbach-
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
19-03-2016, 08:56 PM
I'm not interested in saying the Shahada only to repudiate it a second later. As I do not believe in the god of Islam, to say it at all would be a lie.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-03-2016, 12:55 AM
What even is this thread?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
20-03-2016, 02:16 AM
(19-03-2016 06:12 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Becoming an ex-Muslim is a simple and easy process. All that a person has to do is to say a sentence called the Testimony of Faith (Shahada), which is pronounced as:

Then simply say I testify that "I don't believe in Allah and will not follow Muhammed."

This way we call can break shahada, and show support for ex-muslims!

I was never a Muslim but this reminds me of a Christian co-worker I once had who had tried to get me to join her Neo-Christian church where it's all about love and hippie good vibes. She said that angels have a celebration in Heaven every time a new soul is saved, basically when a person chooses Jesus as their Lord and savior. I asked her what they do when someone denies Jesus, she said they cry and cry. I said out loud "I deny Jesus as my lord." and she looked at me like I had just killed her puppy, it was a little unnerving but she ended up being cool about it. You gotta love the hippie Christians, they wont' give up on you no matter how hard you dont believe. I was amazed how someone could believe words would be so powerful, I mean seriously is God, Jesus and his angels so sensitive that they can't take it when someone rejects them? Like "Wow! Really? You don't want us to throw this party?! We had everything set up and now we have to take it all down!" they're no better than petulant middle schoolers.

Well, thanks for sharing and good for you for becoming an ex-Muslim!

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
20-03-2016, 09:05 AM
(19-03-2016 06:12 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Becoming an ex-Muslim is a simple and easy process.

There's another, somewhat more dramatic way... fly a plane into a building. Or two.

Confused

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
20-03-2016, 03:37 PM
Why would I bother wasting my time taking an oath, denying that oath, all for a god I don't believe in anyway?

I now ask you to kill the last pegasus.
20-03-2016, 04:19 PM
(19-03-2016 07:19 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Screw it I'll go first

I am now an ex-muslim.

If you do that in Muslim countries with witnesses, you are putting a death sentence upon yourself. BAD IDEA.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
20-03-2016, 04:31 PM
(20-03-2016 04:19 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 07:19 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Screw it I'll go first

I am now an ex-muslim.

If you do that in Muslim countries with witnesses, you are putting a death sentence upon yourself. BAD IDEA.
I think that was the whole point, Internet bravado.