How to best infiltrate Area 51?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2016, 08:02 PM
How to best infiltrate Area 51?
Yakherder promptly shot down my toy car camera disguised as a rock.

So!

I have to come up with a different idea now.

My next plan would be to use one of the quadrotor machines, attach a toy cars disguised as a rock with cameras, and position them at different angles in strategic positions.

Of course you'd have to know the lay about of the base first. So I would use a quadrotor with an infrared camera attached to it to send me live feed.

This of course would all be done under the cover of darkness.

The motion sensors Yakherder mentioned I can't imagine being used more than just around the perimeter. And the smaller something would be the harder it would be for the people at the facility to detect it.

So that would be my next plan to try and bypass the motion sensors. That Yak says they would have set up.

Better yet, you could disguise the quadrotor as a ufo, its the perfect idea I've ever had...

This is going into the skepticism/conspiracy forum because I think its a crime to try and break into area 51, also because its Area 51 we're talking about, mods feel free to move the thread if you think it belongs somewhere else.. And yes it is a crime so this is all hypothetically speaking.

It would seem I am not even the first one to think of this.

[Image: screenshot.jpg]

I wonder what sort of systems they have set up against drones/quadrotors.

Anyways! This thread is go! Shoot down my plan or come up with one of your own!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: How to best infiltrate Area 51?
By sea. Thumbsup
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
30-11-2016, 08:12 PM
Pretend you're an alien Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
30-11-2016, 08:15 PM
Or get as close as you can and start acting crazy. They'll take you to Area 51 cleverly disguised as a psychiatric hospital.
30-11-2016, 08:20 PM
I'll get into the flaws of your plan later when I'm at my computer and can more easily manage quotes.

In the meantime, what would be your hypothetical intent? What would you expect to find or accomplish?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
30-11-2016, 08:21 PM
(30-11-2016 08:06 PM)pablo Wrote:  By sea. Thumbsup

This is how I'm imagining you right now.

(30-11-2016 08:20 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I'll get into the flaws of your plan later when I'm at my computer and can more easily manage quotes.

In the meantime, what would be your hypothetical intent? What would you expect to find or accomplish?

Probably just some old boring prototype aircraft the military is testing.

Also glad you're going to break the plan apart! Big Grin

Then I can build a new one.

(30-11-2016 08:12 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Pretend you're an alien Wink

I can see the headlines now, military performs vivisection on man disguised as an alien.
[+] 1 user Likes Celestial_Wonder's post
30-11-2016, 08:40 PM
Step 1: Don't talk about it on the internet.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 8 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
30-11-2016, 08:57 PM
(30-11-2016 08:02 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Yakherder promptly shot down my toy car camera disguised as a rock.

So!

I have to come up with a different idea now.

My next plan would be to use one of the quadrotor machines, attach a toy cars disguised as a rock with cameras, and position them at different angles in strategic positions.

Of course you'd have to know the lay about of the base first. So I would use a quadrotor with an infrared camera attached to it to send me live feed.

This of course would all be done under the cover of darkness.

The motion sensors Yakherder mentioned I can't imagine being used more than just around the perimeter. And the smaller something would be the harder it would be for the people at the facility to detect it.

So that would be my next plan to try and bypass the motion sensors. That Yak says they would have set up.

Better yet, you could disguise the quadrotor as a ufo, its the perfect idea I've ever had...

This is going into the skepticism/conspiracy forum because I think its a crime to try and break into area 51, also because its Area 51 we're talking about, mods feel free to move the thread if you think it belongs somewhere else.. And yes it is a crime so this is all hypothetically speaking.

It would seem I am not even the first one to think of this.

[Image: screenshot.jpg]

I wonder what sort of systems they have set up against drones/quadrotors.

Anyways! This thread is go! Shoot down my plan or come up with one of your own!

Better than you have tried and have failed. Drinking Beverage Best way in? Go get an education in what you think they are doing there. Seems like Biologist, based on the movies. Stop asking stupid questions about it on the internet, so that you can get a security clearance, someday. Then you get to help shoot the aliens when they take over the president's mind. Oh, wait! That has already happened. Yes
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
30-11-2016, 08:57 PM
(30-11-2016 08:40 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Step 1: Don't talk about it on the internet.

Agreed! Probably not the best idea, but since we're strictly speaking about hypotheticals here...

(30-11-2016 08:57 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Better than you have tried and have failed. Drinking Beverage Best way in? Go get an education in what you think they are doing there. Seems like Biologist, based on the movies. Stop asking stupid questions about it on the internet, so that you can get a security clearance, someday. Then you get to help shoot the aliens when they take over the president's mind. Oh, wait! That has already happened. Yes

Take over the President's mind? Silly Fireball, Hillary Clinton didn't win Trump did Tongue

And they might be doing biology research there, but my worry is not that its aliens, but humans.

Seriously we don't really know what goes on behind those gates, they could be conducting the most inhumane scientific experiments ever seen.

And I have all the Security Clearance I need, certified it myself.
30-11-2016, 09:08 PM
Why not Denver Airport?

Area 51 is a testing facility for experimental aircraft. The big question for some is whether or not they have aliens/alien tech. I'm guessing no, but that's only my opinion.

Denver International Airport on the other hand. You can postulate some seriously spooky shit going on there...

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post