How to best infiltrate Area 51?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: How to best infiltrate Area 51?
(30-11-2016 09:08 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Why not Denver Airport?

Area 51 is a testing facility for experimental aircraft. The big question for some is whether or not they have aliens/alien tech. I'm guessing no, but that's only my opinion.

Denver International Airport on the other hand. You can postulate some seriously spooky shit going on there...

Ah Denver is just likely something built by the Freemasons, they do love their allegory...

But Area 51? Its more of a challenge to me, so many others have tried and failed, its kind of like Mount Everest I suppose in the conspiracy world and the first man in gets all the fame and then the subsequent lash back when he tells everyone there aren't any aliens there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2016, 10:06 PM
The crazy never takes a day off around here. Popcorn
[+] 3 users Like Rik's post
30-11-2016, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2016 10:19 PM by yakherder.)
(30-11-2016 08:02 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  quadrotor machines
Because they rely on near constant communication with the pilot, they can use the radio frequency to almost immediately get a GPS lock on both the aircraft and the person controlling it, not to mention unique identifying information on the specific drone. And rest assured, any installation that has taken into consideration the possibility of drone surveillance will have some form of RF detection based defense set up.

Then they can jam your drone and, without communication with you, and without the ability to use it's GPS, best case scenario it either hovers in place until it runs out of juice or it tries to automatically land itself, assuming you got a model that has such capabilities.

(30-11-2016 08:02 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  infrared camera
I'll start with story time Tongue About a year and a half ago, my unit was involved in a training scenario that put us in the position of setting up a screen line against a mock force that had, among other assets, a drone equipped with FLIR imaging. On our end, as front line recon, that basically meant pulling our vehicles off the road in a contested area ahead of the main force, setting up some hasty camo, and then simply waiting for a couple days as we fed intel to other elements and waited for the scenario to unfold. Despite this exercise being limited to a relatively small area, and despite them already knowing more or less where we were going to be, the drone was never able to spot us. We, as a bunch of weekend warriors with varying levels of experience from prior active duty service, using nothing more than whatever random shit we had in our humvees or were able to cut down from the woods around us, were able to effectively hide ourselves from a drone that was utilizing the latest in advanced imaging technology and that already knew where to look.

Taking that into consideration, understand that unlike us, with our half hour or so of preparation time and nothing in the way of resources with the specific purpose of evading drones, Area 51 has a team of security professionals continually improving their defenses, a budget with which to do it, and all the time in the world

That said, assuming you were able to get said infrared based camera above Area 51, you might be able to spot a few sentries walking around if they're not under cover. As for cover, anything works. A thin, clear window might as well be a brick wall as far as infrared cameras are concerned. You might see a runway at some point, assuming it's not covered. All structures would likely be underground or otherwise hidden. And though a lot of movies and games like to perpetuate the myth that infrared can be used as some sort of X-Ray device, I can assure you that's bullshit. You can temporarily hide your body heat signature by holding something as simple as a plastic garbage bag in front of you, at least until your handling of the bag begins to heat it up to the point where it can be seen.

On a side note, here's a little experiment you can do. Get a camera, start recording, go a short distance away, then point a laser pointer directly at the lens. Now watch the video and consider what the laser pointer did to your picture. To entertain ourselves on deployment, we'd occasionally target drones with our laser target designators, which are many, many, many times more powerful than those little laser pointers. Talk about some pissed off drone pilots lol. Especially if they had night vision or FLIR going at the time. We stopped doing it when they threatened to bring us up on charges if we crashed one of their drones.

(30-11-2016 08:02 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  motion sensors
Probably at both the perimeter and near any potentially sensitive structure or landmark. That's not so relevant as far as trying to sneak your drone in. Aside from the above mentioned RF detection and/or jamming, they'd probably also have some type of sound based detection system. Those are already standard as cheap drone detection in many settings. In urban areas, it doesn't work too well. In the stillness of the desert, however, even a relatively quiet drone would stand out like a screaming banshee.

And as far as keeping this stuff off public forums in case you ever need to get a clearance to go work at Area 51, it's probably too late. You can delete the post, but you can't delete your memory, and there will be polygraph tests involved. I've given up on career fields involving a clearance. I lost my clearance about 15 years ago, and by now I would not in a million years pass a polygraph test. They don't just go for facts, they get all psychological to figure out what makes you tick.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
30-11-2016, 10:28 PM
(30-11-2016 10:12 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(30-11-2016 08:02 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  quadrotor machines
Because they rely on near constant communication with the pilot, they can use the radio frequency to almost immediately get a GPS lock on both the aircraft and the person controlling it, not to mention unique identifying information on the specific drone. And rest assured, any installation that has taken into consideration the possibility of drone surveillance will have some form of RF detection based defense set up.

Then they can jam your drone and, without communication with you, and without the ability to use it's GPS, best case scenario it either hovers in place until it runs out of juice or it tries to automatically land itself, assuming you got a model that has such capabilities.

(30-11-2016 08:02 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  infrared camera
I'll start with story time Tongue About a year and a half ago, my unit was involved in a training scenario that put us in the position of setting up a screen line against a mock force that had, among other assets, a drone equipped with FLIR imaging. On our end, as front line recon, that basically meant pulling our vehicles off the road in a contested area ahead of the main force, setting up some hasty camo, and then simply waiting for a couple days as we fed intel to other elements and waited for the scenario to unfold. Despite this exercise being limited to a relatively small area, and despite them already knowing more or less where we were going to be, the drone was never able to spot us. We, as a bunch of weekend warriors with varying levels of experience from prior active duty service, using nothing more than whatever random shit we had in our humvees or were able to cut down from the woods around us, were able to effectively hide ourselves from a drone that was utilizing the latest in advanced imaging technology and that already knew where to look.

Taking that into consideration, understand that unlike us, with our half hour or so of preparation time and nothing in the way of resources with the specific purpose of evading drones, Area 51 has a team of security professionals continually improving their defenses, a budget with which to do it, and all the time in the world

That said, assuming you were able to get said infrared based camera above Area 51, you might be able to spot a few sentries walking around if they're not under cover. As for cover, anything works. A thin, clear window might as well be a brick wall as far as infrared cameras are concerned. You might see a runway at some point, assuming it's not covered. All structures would likely be underground or otherwise hidden. And though a lot of movies and games like to perpetuate the myth that infrared can be used as some sort of X-Ray device, I can assure you that's bullshit. You can temporarily hide your body heat signature by holding something as simple as a plastic garbage bag in front of you, at least until your handling of the bag begins to heat it up to the point where it can be seen.

On a side note, here's a little experiment you can do. Get a camera, start recording, go a short distance away, then point a laser pointer directly at the lens. Now watch the video and consider what the laser pointer did to your picture. To entertain ourselves on deployment, we'd occasionally target drones with our laser target designators, which are many, many, many times more powerful than those little laser pointers. Talk about some pissed off drone pilots lol. Especially if they had night vision or FLIR going at the time. We stopped doing it when they threatened to bring us up on charges if we crashed one of their drones.

(30-11-2016 08:02 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  motion sensors
Probably at both the perimeter and near any potentially sensitive structure or landmark. That's not so relevant as far as trying to sneak your drone in. Aside from the above mentioned RF detection and/or jamming, they'd probably also have some type of sound based detection system. Those are already standard as cheap drone detection in many settings. In urban areas, it doesn't work too well. In the stillness of the desert, however, even a relatively quiet drone would stand out like a screaming banshee.

And as far as keeping this stuff off public forums in case you ever need to get a clearance to go work at Area 51, it's probably too late. You can delete the post, but you can't delete your memory, and there will be polygraph tests involved. I've given up on career fields involving a clearance. I lost my clearance about 15 years ago, and by now I would not in a million years pass a polygraph test. They don't just go for facts, they get all psychological to figure out what makes you tick.

Great stuff great stuff! Its back to the drawing board for me then! and what better time than to sleep on an idea? Hopefully I can get back to you soon with another idea to see how you'll shoot it down! Tongue

And thank you for the detailed response!
30-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Wait?

I live in a foreign country... on the other side of the world...

And even I know there's a national park right next DOOR (As in adjacent) which has a MOUNTAIN on which you can sit and camp and have long zoom lens cameras with which to look 'In to' the base.

WTF dude?

Also I'm pretty sure there are French, open source, satellite images (Think it's a Geo-mapping satellite) of said area as well.....

*Shakes head and sighs*

Conspiracy chasers today... just got no idea....
30-11-2016, 10:35 PM
(30-11-2016 10:31 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Wait?

And even I know there's a national park right next DOOR (As in adjacent) which has a MOUNTAIN on which you can sit and camp and have long zoom lens cameras with which to look 'In to' the base.

WTF dude?

Also I'm pretty sure there are French, open source, satellite images (Think it's a Geo-mapping satellite) of said area as well.....

*Shakes head and sighs*

To be fair, it's been known by most non conspiracy theorists for quite some time that Area 51 is, at this point, little more than a smoke screen. In that regards, the attention everyone gives it is actually quite convenient. The good shit is elsewhere Tongue Area 51 is still quite secure, though, because they've probably got some semi-important stuff going on. Nothing as interesting as people would like to imagine, though.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
30-11-2016, 10:36 PM
Careful! The Illuminati take a dim Tongue view of your trying to interfere with the execution of their agenda.
30-11-2016, 10:40 PM
(30-11-2016 10:35 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(30-11-2016 10:31 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Wait?

WTF dude?

*Shakes head and sighs*

To be fair, it's been known by most non conspiracy theorists for quite some time that Area 51 is, at this point, little more than a smoke screen. In that regards, the attention everyone gives it is actually quite convenient. The good shit is elsewhere Tongue Area 51 is still quite secure, though, because they've probably got some semi-important stuff going on. Nothing as interesting as people would like to imagine, though.

*Nods*

Yah... last time I was even remotely interested was about the time the F-117 was flying.

There was a nice crater where one of the prototypes augured in besides one of the run ways.

I bet the Navy and Army are tickled pink by all the attention the Fly-boys keep getting.

No one seems to give a dang about the Navy's new Rail guns or 'Stealth ship' (Sadly which didn't go into production for many and varied reasons) or the many Army prototypes rumbling around.

Place is old news. Much like America's "Leading edge" in aviation. People are more interested looking to China and Russia now-days.
30-11-2016, 10:48 PM
(30-11-2016 08:57 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Take over the President's mind? Silly Fireball, Hillary Clinton didn't win Trump did Tongue

Yeah, Trump's immune to mind control the same way rocks don't worry about starvation.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
30-11-2016, 10:56 PM
(30-11-2016 10:28 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(30-11-2016 10:12 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Because they rely on near constant communication with the pilot, they can use the radio frequency to almost immediately get a GPS lock on both the aircraft and the person controlling it, not to mention unique identifying information on the specific drone. And rest assured, any installation that has taken into consideration the possibility of drone surveillance will have some form of RF detection based defense set up.

Great stuff great stuff! Its back to the drawing board for me then! and what better time than to sleep on an idea? Hopefully I can get back to you soon with another idea to see how you'll shoot it down! Tongue

And thank you for the detailed response!

If you're so hot to do some infiltrating, I highly suggest becoming a scout. We play those games all the time Tongue Well, not with drones so much. We're all wet and cold and stuff. Same concept though. Sneak up, hide, gather intel, report coordinates, wait for artillery / air strike, watch in awe Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post