How to best infiltrate Area 51?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2016, 07:51 AM
RE: How to best infiltrate Area 51?
Wrap yourself in tinfoil - and you can walk right through the gate......

They use aliens for security - and they see in the electromagnetic spectrum -- so the tinfoil makes you invisible....

Trust me on this.....

///

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
01-12-2016, 08:03 AM
(01-12-2016 07:20 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Is infiltrating your "area 51" a euphemism " ?

With Seal Team 6.

'Murican Canadian
01-12-2016, 08:05 AM
(01-12-2016 06:46 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Have fun with prison. Not to say that it's a highly serious crime (it's very low on the list of "serious crimes"), but you realize you'd be risking a prison sentence, right?

Genesis, this isn't a very serious thread, and what is serious is just hypothetical so we're not risking anything because I for one am never gonna try this. But that doesn't mean I can't think of a way that it could be done successfully. Think of it like a game to sharpen your mind. Wink
01-12-2016, 08:09 AM
A CAC.

#sigh
01-12-2016, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2016 08:18 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(30-11-2016 10:56 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(30-11-2016 10:28 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Great stuff great stuff! Its back to the drawing board for me then! and what better time than to sleep on an idea? Hopefully I can get back to you soon with another idea to see how you'll shoot it down! Tongue

And thank you for the detailed response!

If you're so hot to do some infiltrating, I highly suggest becoming a scout. We play those games all the time Tongue Well, not with drones so much. We're all wet and cold and stuff. Same concept though. Sneak up, hide, gather intel, report coordinates, wait for artillery / air strike, watch in awe Big Grin

While I have considered joining the military, I believe the government and me share some... key differences.

However, that doesn't stop me from liking the military or military strategy, or all the neat guns and armaments that get made.

So I think I figured out a way to get around the radio signal however. What if you could program something so that it would operate automatically instead of being controlled remotely

(30-11-2016 10:57 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  [Image: Area_52.jpg]

Smart tumbleweed. Preprogram it so it won't have any RF signal to trace. You'll have to deploy and recover it later. It'll set off motion sensors, but that's expected from a tumbleweed. Set it to roll to a location, park and shoot video for a week, then roll to a recovery site.

Mind you, if it gets noticed they'll be able to pull your recovery location out of its chip without you ever knowing. Say "Hi!" to the welcoming committee you get from that.

If I were them I'd have something that would pick up on the stray emissions from electric motors, so you may need to go steampunk on the design.

Damn you thought of it before I did. Nice tumbleweed idea, but I don't see how it would be able to 'go' where you wanted it to. What type of mechanism would you use? And how would you get it over a fence?

(30-11-2016 11:02 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-11-2016 10:35 PM)yakherder Wrote:  To be fair, it's been known by most non conspiracy theorists for quite some time that Area 51 is, at this point, little more than a smoke screen. In that regards, the attention everyone gives it is actually quite convenient. The good shit is elsewhere Tongue Area 51 is still quite secure, though, because they've probably got some semi-important stuff going on. Nothing as interesting as people would like to imagine, though.

It was the test site for the F-117 Nighthawk and the B2 stealth bombers, but those days are probably long past. Everyone 'knows' about Groom Lake, and it's caught between a national park and a major metropolitan area. If you want to go looking for real secret shit, it's probably being flown out over North Dakota, where the only witnesses would be cows.

I can assure you there is nothing interesting that ever happens either in North or South Dakota.
01-12-2016, 08:23 AM
(01-12-2016 08:11 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(30-11-2016 10:56 PM)yakherder Wrote:  If you're so hot to do some infiltrating, I highly suggest becoming a scout. We play those games all the time Tongue Well, not with drones so much. We're all wet and cold and stuff. Same concept though. Sneak up, hide, gather intel, report coordinates, wait for artillery / air strike, watch in awe Big Grin

While I have considered joining the military, I believe the government and me share some... key differences.

However, that doesn't stop me from liking the military or military strategy, or all the neat guns and armaments that get made.

So I think I figured out a way to get around the radio signal however. What if you could program something so that it would operate automatically instead of being controlled remotely

Yeah but who sees themselves as ideologically similar to the company they work for and its upper management even in the civilian world? You go work for a company for the paycheck and, if you're really lucky, actually enjoy your job. If you want to pull some meaning out of it, that's usually something extracurricular you do on the side. If your efforts are encouraged by your employer, rest assured it's only in the name of public relations. To me, continued military service is about doing one of the few things I still enjoy and getting paid for it (even if only part time), not to mention still having a means of improving upon a skills that is otherwise very difficult to come by. Where else would I learn the finer points of FLIR evasion? The perceived corruption of the government and the world is beyond my concern. I just wanna have the option to take a break from the civilian world to sneak around and blow shit up from time to time.

And I'm not seriously suggesting you follow that lead, just rambling Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
01-12-2016, 08:37 AM
There's nothing at area 51 anymore, the US government decided to move all secret research facilities inside my rectum which I rent to them, its super secure as absolutely nothing gets passed my anus. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
01-12-2016, 08:39 AM
(01-12-2016 08:37 AM)adey67 Wrote:  There's nothing at area 51 anymore, the US government decided to move all secret research facilities inside my rectum which I rent to them, its super secure as absolutely nothing gets passed my anus. Big Grin

That explains why my remote viewing has been so disturbing of late.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
01-12-2016, 08:43 AM
(01-12-2016 08:23 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(01-12-2016 08:11 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  While I have considered joining the military, I believe the government and me share some... key differences.

Yeah but who sees themselves as ideologically similar to the company they work for and its upper management even in the civilian world? You go work for a company for the paycheck and, if you're really lucky, actually enjoy your job. If you want to pull some meaning out of it, that's usually something extracurricular you do on the side. If your efforts are encouraged by your employer, rest assured it's only in the name of public relations. To me, continued military service is about doing one of the few things I still enjoy and getting paid for it (even if only part time), not to mention still having a means of improving upon a skills that is otherwise very difficult to come by. Where else would I learn the finer points of FLIR evasion? The perceived corruption of the government and the world is beyond my concern. I just wanna have the option to take a break from the civilian world to sneak around and blow shit up from time to time.

Oh no, I understand completely, and while my perception of government corruption is certainly one thing that keeps me from the military, I believe the main driving force these days is the 2-4 year contractual obligation.

The main reason I considered joining back in the day was free college education, but I hear that the government is rescinding a lot on that these days.

You also didn't respond about the programming bit ;p

(01-12-2016 08:37 AM)adey67 Wrote:  There's nothing at area 51 anymore, the US government decided to move all secret research facilities inside my rectum which I rent to them, its super secure as absolutely nothing gets passed my anus. Big Grin

Are you saying you don't poop? Also, if nothing can get past your anus then how were they able to store them there in the first place? Your butt theory seems to have many holes in it good sir. I guess you could even say its a... butt with holes or a... butthole.
01-12-2016, 09:03 AM
(01-12-2016 08:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(01-12-2016 08:23 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Yeah but who sees themselves as ideologically similar to the company they work for and its upper management even in the civilian world? You go work for a company for the paycheck and, if you're really lucky, actually enjoy your job. If you want to pull some meaning out of it, that's usually something extracurricular you do on the side. If your efforts are encouraged by your employer, rest assured it's only in the name of public relations. To me, continued military service is about doing one of the few things I still enjoy and getting paid for it (even if only part time), not to mention still having a means of improving upon a skills that is otherwise very difficult to come by. Where else would I learn the finer points of FLIR evasion? The perceived corruption of the government and the world is beyond my concern. I just wanna have the option to take a break from the civilian world to sneak around and blow shit up from time to time.

Oh no, I understand completely, and while my perception of government corruption is certainly one thing that keeps me from the military, I believe the main driving force these days is the 2-4 year contractual obligation.

The main reason I considered joining back in the day was free college education, but I hear that the government is rescinding a lot on that these days.

You also didn't respond about the programming bit ;p

Are you saying you don't poop? Also, if nothing can get past your anus then how were they able to store them there in the first place? Your butt theory seems to have many holes in it good sir. I guess you could even say its a... butt with holes or a... butthole.

I don't poop, because I'm holy with the lord and he removed the need, only the US government can get inside my ass because they pay me shed loads of money, so if you want to infiltrate my butt you're gonna have to pay Tongue